• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions - June 2023

Woah, people actually win those giveaways? After seeing the February? giveaway thread stay open for many weeks past the end of February, I figured they were fake.
It didn't stay open. There are deadlines in the opening thread. That is one of the reasons it says:
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!!

It didn't stay open. There are deadlines in the opening thread. That is one of the reasons it says:

It actually did. People were posting “in” several weeks after the end of the month. It became a bit of a joke with the same people posting “in” several times. I believe it did finally get closed, but I never did see who won.

It actually did. People were posting “in” several weeks after the end of the month. It became a bit of a joke with the same people posting “in” several times. I believe it did finally get closed, but I never did see who won.
You can go back a few years and still post "in" in old giveaways, if you want to. Though the thread may be open the raffles aren't. It's all in the first post. [slap] [laugh]

Aquisitions net zero.....last month + dollars in the bank on trades at KTP.

In - New Bowtech CP28, Ruger Marlin 336 ( both bought with gift card, that I had for a while) , Mossberg MC2C, Impala plus 12 grey/wood cera

Out - Remington Marlin 336, Glock G22, Rossi 44mag blued

I searched for recent acquisitions and got this thread. Perhaps a mod can merge them? Anyway I walk (barely) with a cane these days so I wanted an Uber-kool 007 kinda cane that wasn’t a elcheapo mall ninja POS sooo, I splurged and fulfilled a fantasy I’ve had for awhile.

I treated myself to a Burger handmade MK2 sword cane. It’s a beauty! Carbon fiber shaft, an 18 inch stainless double edge blade with the Tamboti wood knob grip.
The blade features a push button release which locks up tighter than a German virgin. The blade is pointy, needle sharp and awesome! Attached are a few quick snaps for your viewing pleasure. No drooling! 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1609.jpeg
    IMG_1609.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1608.jpeg
    IMG_1608.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1607.jpeg
    IMG_1607.jpeg
    650.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1606.jpeg
    IMG_1606.jpeg
    792 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I searched for recent acquisitions and got this thread. Perhaps a mod can merge them? Anyway I walk (barely) with a cane these days so I wanted an Uber-kool 007 kinda cane that wasn’t a elcheapo mall ninja POS sooo, I splurged and fulfilled a fantasy I’ve had for awhile.

I treated myself to a Burger handmade MK2 sword cane. It’s a beauty! Carbon fiber shaft, an 18 inch stainless double edge blade worn the Tamboti wood knob grip.
The blade features a push button release which locks up tighter than a German virgin. The blade is pointy, needle sharp and awesome! Attached are a few quick snaps for your viewing pleasure. No drooling! 🤣
You win.

CanickTP9sf.png Bought one of these yesterday at my local gun shop for $359.00+tax.....couldn't say no.Canick TP9SF.

So far, it's the most comfortable pistol I've ever held in my hands. Great trigger, great sights, 18+1 capacity and great reviews.

Also bought two more of these to complete the 1919 semi family. R (3).jpg

Last edited:
Kicking the month off with a question....what's better than a *new* gun ?

How about a *new*, *free* gun !!!!

I was the lucky winner of the May NES Giveaway. Picked up my prize (SIG P365XL) this afternoon.

Shout out to Scott @1stRoundAcademy. Good shop, good people.

View attachment 759499

Oh, you won that? I'm so GOD DAMN HAPP....
Frustrated Joel Kinnaman GIF by Apple TV+

congrats and enjoy! Scott and those dude's are great

Back
Top Bottom