New Acquisitions June 2019

union

NES Member
It's June 1 so it's time for this months stuff.

This followed me home today

JCIR1oj.jpg

View attachment 288245

CZ 455 Varmint Tacticool suppressor ready, Mueller 8-32x44 glass. Very excellent shooter

I like this, a lot. I feel the urge to get a .22lr bolt gun.

I got this thing, finally. Now I have to read up on the whole eForm1 thing like the rest of the cool kids so I can chop it down to 10-11" or so and put together a short 300blk upper for it.

Screenshot_20190611-183754.png

Ruger-MKIV-22.45-LITE-Customized.jpeg
Just Accessories for me:
Volquartsen Accurizing Kit,
Dawson Precision Front sight,
Lobos Red Dot Mount,
Vortex Venom 3 MOA Red Dot,
Tandemkross Victory Trigger,
Tandemkross Titan Magazine Release,
Tandemkross Halo Charging Ring,
Tandemkross Magazine Base Plates,
Tandemkross Corner Stone Safety,
Hogue Grips,

Well - I done did it - MA compliant P365. Haven’t shot it yet, but it feels good in the hand. Weight seems reasonably balanced, I like that it doesn’t have the finger grooves like the Hogues on my current EDC, a P238.

I’m going to research a few holsters tonight and see what I can come up with.

7DD44CE1-0EBE-469B-8303-27E2FFD3DEC4.jpeg

Attachments

• 354D9C48-2E1F-4957-9D1E-FD3B7BC1912E.jpeg
    354D9C48-2E1F-4957-9D1E-FD3B7BC1912E.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 10
My Tandemkross order for my 22/45 arrived today. Accurizing kit, victory trigger and mag disconnect fix. Hope to install before the weekend and take it for some exercise either Saturday or Sunday.

Well - I done did it - MA compliant P365. Haven’t shot it yet, but it feels good in the hand. Weight seems reasonably balanced, I like that it doesn’t have the finger grooves like the Hogues on my current EDC, a P238.

I’m going to research a few holsters tonight and see what I can come up with.

View attachment 289480

How's the trigger? Shitty Mass 400lb pull or do they get around that since it has a manual safety?

Put a Taurus a TH 9 on layaway yesterday. 17+1 capacity, full ambi features, DA/SA. The gun feels like it was made for my hand. It may replace my G19 as my daily carry.

Nice not being constrained to 10rd mags.

How's the trigger? Shitty Mass 400lb pull or do they get around that since it has a manual safety?

No idea yet besides dry firing. I’m hopefully going to make it to the range tomorrow and I’ll give a better answer.

Dry pull does seem long, but oddly crisp when the trigger breaks. Don’t know if that’s normal. My P238 doesn’t feel like that, but since that’s my daily, maybe I’m just used to it.

On 6/14 I ordered my new laptop (using an 18 month 0% interest balance transfer card for it).
X1ExtremeBuildSheet.png

Got the ship notification for it this morning (ETA is 6/27).

Also just placed the order for a new milling machine (plus stand) from Grizzly... Getting the G0761. It's OOS currently but some expected on 7/3. Hopefully mine will be in that set and I'll have it before too far into the month. :)

Put a Taurus a TH 9 on layaway yesterday. 17+1 capacity, full ambi features, DA/SA. The gun feels like it was made for my hand. It may replace my G19 as my daily carry.

Nice not being constrained to 10rd mags.
They make 15 round Glock 19 mags now too for about 20 bucks.

They make 15 round Glock 19 mags now too for about 20 bucks.

Yes, all but two of my Glock mags are 15 or 33rds. I have a couple of 10's that I use in my Ruger PC9 rifle just for plinking or when I take it out in the woods on the 4wheeler.

The Taurus TH 9 just fit so well and I like DA/SA pistols with a hammer that can be decocked.

Ruger Vaquero.357 - for my son because the .22lr wasn’t fun anymore

22lr is always fun.......but .357 is a bigger package of fun! :D

I've never tired of shooting 22s, there's just something about them whether rifle or pistol that is satisfying.

Went looking for for a scar 17 in fde and no luck some how walked out with an H&K vp9 in fde no idea why

Well, I picked up my Taurus TH9 the other day......couldn't wait for August so just paid it off and brought it home.

Four hundred rounds through it without the slightest hiccup. About 200 of those rounds fired rapid fire as fast as I could pull the trigger......the gun functions perfectly. The action is very smooth. Trigger pull is a bit long but I can get used to that easily.
I used IMI 124gr, S&B 115gr, my own reloads with 124gr plated bullets and power pistol powder and Wolf 115gr steel cased.

Accuracy at 20yds was very good with all of the ammo. Its not a tack driver but it will definitely suffice as a defense weapon.

Very happy with my purchase.....and my wife even likes it too.

Back
Top Bottom