• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions July

I finally got my C&R in July and wasted no time breaking it in. Found 2 sweet deals. M44 and SKS, both have already been to the range and had no issues with either, except too much fun.

143-Copy.jpg IMG_2488.jpg IMG_2487.jpg IMG_2481.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg DSCN0199.jpg

Finally got my baby today after getting tax stamp.

LWRC 8" PSD upper
Seekins Billet Lower
Trijicon SRS Red-Dot
Fer-franz Muzzle Break
SOPMOD B4 stock
Black Rain Trigger
Magpul MOE+ grip
KAC Ambi mag release
B.A.D ASS safety selector

Finally got my baby today after getting tax stamp.

LWRC 8" PSD upper
Seekins Billet Lower
Trijicon SRS Red-Dot
Fer-franz Muzzle Break
SOPMOD B4 stock
Black Rain Trigger
Magpul MOE+ grip
KAC Ambi mag release
B.A.D ASS safety selector

Should have just pocketed $80 and gotten the Sig brace. Idiot. [wink]

</troll>

P.S. Nice!

The product of my recent Form 1
hady8ety.jpg

I visit my parents in Colorado for a few weeks each summer, and I never have any luck finding decent milsurps there... until now.

Pattern 14 in .303 British, probably made in the fall of 1916 in Eddystone, PA.

Thanks, I wish it were sear ready, but alas, not happening. It started as a MKE 9mm carbine. The receivers have blocks in them to prevent the use of full auto carriers (which I wish I had known before buying it). It took a lot of elbow grease and 922r parts to get it to were it is now. Still needs a little bit of barrel work.

Very, very cool.

Would be perfect with a registered pack or a sear.......

What brand was the host gun originally?

That should be going to the NES shoot in August to put holes in a car.

Two Century PAP M92 Pistols with Krinkov Muzzle Brake and Sig brace.

They should be delivered to my FFL next week.

Also picked up an Eotech EXPS2-0 from SG for $339 NIB

pix133803686.jpg

You've all seen one. I picked up a S&W 500 4" on a trade from another member here. Now i'm confident I can ward off any polar bear or T-rex attacks I may encounter here in MA. [mg]

You've all seen one. I picked up a S&W 500 4" on a trade from another member here. Now i'm confident I can ward off any polar bear or T-rex attacks I may encounter here in MA. [mg]

Were you by chance at FS guns last week? I heard someone talking about the same exact gun

Back
Top Bottom