• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions: July 2018

New grips. New shirt.

IMG_9283_edit2_NES_4x3_900.jpg

IMG_20180714_135555762.jpg
I'll have to follow up on that.
Just picked it up yesterday.
This morning was bore cleaning oiling and waxing.
I Have ammo though.

This is an oldie

IMG_20180714_131954.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180714_131954.jpg
    IMG_20180714_131954.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Frommer Stop in .32 made in 1921
i'm intrigued with this pistol, never seen one or even heard of it for that matter before. i'm gonna say you're going shoot it, yes? be interested in a range report if you were so inclined and in the meantime, i'm off to google to see what i get on it. nice little haul you got for yourself, congrats.

Thanks! I'm probably not going to shoot her as she is in a pretty good condition and will end up in the safe, along with other period guns.
I've got a few others to play with on the range.

Sig Emperor Scorpion 1911 saved up dough since last fall to buy it for my July birthday.

Really sticks to the hand with the aggressive front strap checkering and factory piranha pattern magwell grips and main spring cover (made for Sig by Hogue).

Very smooth shooter, cannot get enough of this pistol.

qFye13L.jpg

:emoji_tiger:

P.S.> Yes I like taking pictures of guns - I am a geek!

10.5" AR Pistol built by my local shop with their own lower and upper as well. Got to test it out at their little range inside their shop when I went to pick it up. I finally took it out for a range trip yesterday. Dopeee. I came out of the range, and the guy at the front was saying everyone was wondering what "beast" was being shot in there [laugh] Happy birthday to meee!

zXqiNqMl.jpg

OKyrq7Ml.jpg

cDRZPtEl.jpg

krFRm3yl.jpg

Last edited:
10.5" AR Pistol built by my local shop with their own lower and upper as well. Got to test it out at their little range inside their shop when I went to pick it up. I finally took it out for a range trip yesterday. Dopeee. I came out of the range, and the guy at the front was saying everyone was wondering what "beast" was being shot in there [laugh]

zXqiNqMl.jpg

OKyrq7Ml.jpg

cDRZPtEl.jpg

krFRm3yl.jpg
Awesome I just built my first AR pistol but haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet.

Back
Top Bottom