New Acquisitions January 2020 - Firearms Only!

oEtg003l.jpg

S&W 539. All steel, adjustable sights, two factory mags, and box.

New Years Day NES parking lot purchase.

Ran 500 rds through it today.
Ate +p like a champ and is a riot to shoot.

Just added NDZ’s mid length base plates.
Better ergonomics than oem extended, feels better against the skin aiwb, and added weight makes for smoother, faster mag changes.

10/10 will bang again.

0DC43021-4456-49FA-BBCD-A8445967D91D.jpeg

Also picked up a Tulster holster and mag carrier. Really comfortable aiwb, gun disappears under a t shirt.
D633FB39-4C32-49DC-8622-0AF4956E125C.jpeg

Just came home with a Browning a5 hunter. I was NOT going to buy a gun today.....but kittery trading post had a mis marked used "new model" a5 hunter in excellent condition for $465! New they go for $1400 to $1600 and used they are $1000-$1200. I had to take a picture of the label next to a new one so folks would believe me lol. The clerk even chuckled when I told him the price seems low......he said "is what it is your getting a deal today".

Texted the pic to the wife and even she said "good find you have to buy it".

The clerk broke it down for me to check it all out and it is very clean and hardly seen any use. Best part is ktp has a 30 day warrantee.....the gun will cycle properly or will repair it at their cost or provide a store credit for the purchase price. Can't go wrong with a used gun at ktp.

Will test it at the range tomorrow.

20200104_141015.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen this, and want to get one to shoot, but not sure they are importing to the US. Send me any info if you have info.

As far as I know, these haven't been exported to the US yet. Once they are, I'm running to the nearest FFL and ordering one, price no object [laugh]

Just came home with a Browning a5 hunter. I was NOT going to buy a gun today.....but kittery trading post had a mis marked used "new model" a5 hunter in excellent condition for $465! New they go for $1400 to $1600 and used they are $1000-$1200. I had to take a picture of the label next to a new one so folks would believe me lol. The clerk even chuckled when I told him the price seems low......he said "is what it is your getting a deal today".

Texted the pic to the wife and even she said "good find you have to buy it".

The clerk broke it down for me to check it all out and it is very clean and hardly seen any use. Best part is ktp has a 30 day warrantee.....the gun will cycle properly or will repair it at their cost or provide a store credit for the purchase price. Can't go wrong with a used gun at ktp.

Will test it at the range tomorrow.

View attachment 322488
Range test went very well. Put about 100 rounds through it from high brass game loads, target loads, buckshot, 3 inch buckshot, 3 inch duck loads. All cycled fine. Brpught my spring slinger to toss some clays. Hitting doubles is smooth. It started to cycle slow toward the end of the session.....would chamber a round but the bolt was just slow. Took it home and tore it down completely......it was filthy behind the bolt. Cleaned it up and it cycles smooth now.

Awesome deal on a great shotgun. Will shoot a few rounds of clays with it over the next couple of weeks to be sure it's going to be good for the hare trip in Maine for February.

I have to replace some old springs and followers, and two mags that I have have them and they are surprisingly helpful, so these came today, time to upgrade all of my 9mm followers.

IOrange Followers Oui.jpg

Back
Top Bottom