New Acquisitions January 2016

Wasn't planning on making a purchase today but couldn't pass up this deal. Glock 21, used but looks like it's been fired only a handful of times.

image.jpg

I've been on the hunt for the Ruger Precision rifle in 6.5 CM for a while now. I have to glass it up with a Leupold scope and get up to the farm in VT next weekend. I'm pleasantly surprised by the trigger and the overall quality of what is a pretty inexpensive rifle in its class. I need a good bipod too.

3c4cde3c405b4e7e57fd4ad46b331b4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger must have shit out a bunch of these in the past few days, I got my 6.5 Friday and have been waiting since Aug/Sept for it to come in.

Picked up a Springfield XD Mod 2 .45 yesterday. Pretty sure it's going to be my new edc once I get a holster for it.

b6c2671db77e3b38ce3501479dcf0e65.jpg

Finally posting this. Got all the parts in and converted her over. Super happy to be part of the ak family. Mak-90 with all magpul furniture. Sorry purists. Let me tell you, that front hand guard tool some work to fit.

1b11a2deb20ca1779e8441e0eadc75dd.jpg

1916 Colt 1908 Vest Pocket
View attachment 156303

Bought one about a year ago, nice condition (weren't cheap, though). Replaced the firing pin spring and slide spring just not knowing how much use they had seen, and now I have them as spares.

Fun little pocket gun; I use a Desantis Insider that I bought for my Walther PPK for it - keeps it hidden all under the level of the pants line. Enjoy!

Picked this Mark II up from Tombstone Trading at the Marlboro show on Saturday for a very fair price. This is the discontinued target model with a 6 7/8 inch tapered barrel.

Got this over the weekend, Henry Big Boy .44

NIIICE! Love seeing new Henry big boy owners[cheers]

I got a Henry scope mount in the classifieds if you're interested...took it off my big boy 357 that I sold.

You'll love the flame they shoot with the 180 gr XTP loads.

NIIICE! Love seeing new Henry big boy owners[cheers]

I got a Henry scope mount in the classifieds if you're interested...took it off my big boy 357 that I sold.

You'll love the flame they shoot with the 180 gr XTP loads.

Thanks! I just ordered a scope mount from Henry unfortunately, wish I saw it earlier.

Back
Top Bottom