• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions forum?

SKS Ray

NES Member
A forum I post on has a section for new acquisitions every month. Its a place where people can show off guns they picked up every month either with pics or descriptions. For example this month's header reads "Post your October acquisitions here". Every month theres a new one and new posts.
I was thinking maybe there could be a section added on the NES boards and could be titled something like "What'd you get this month?" Making it a section under the Hardware area could keep the posts/threads in line.
I've ordered 3 rifles alone in the past week and don't quite know where I'm going to post about them since 1 is a fixer and 2 are collectors. What do you all think?

Perhaps instead of everyone posting their own new threads under the "Gun Gallery" subforum, you could just start ONE new thread titled "New Acquisitions for October"

Great idea - just enjoy it while you can!

One of Duval's great ideas (that he publicly introduced back in December '05) was a rifle-a-month limitation. Three rifles in the past week? HA!!!

Unless folks get out and vote for Ms. Healy next week, get used to life behind the wall...

Back
Top Bottom