New Acquisitions for October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the range today. School cancelled again, no power. Took 10 from the bench, on blocks, at 100 yards; 70s HXP. Those ten were the high ones and left nines. Shot another 15 prone, hasty sling, also 100 yards. I compensated by aiming the last 15 at the bottom of the black at 4:00. All 25 on paper; haven't shot prone since Appleseed 11 months ago.

Nose repair held up with no problems.

012-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

MS

Stippling looks good. I am not usually a fan of it but this is not over the top and looks very "grippy" - nice work

Thank you! When I do the stippling it takes me about an hour and a half because I like to lightly hit it with the tool. Makes it feel more like Talon Grip tape.

Bulgarian AK-74 with US made parts by Tennessee Guns Incorporated (TGI) Only $519 from Classic Arms plus shipping and $20 transfer.

Looks Good. Shoots Great. What a bargain. Get it now before they are banned. (Why I bought one).

ak-74.jpg

Last edited:
In under the wire...

Picked up a Saiga (7.62) today from B&K sales (awesome store by the way) from the group buy - lots of inspiration in this thread to help with the conversion this winter!

IZ2.jpg

In under the wire...

Picked up a Saiga (7.62) today from B&K sales (awesome store by the way) from the group buy - lots of inspiration in this thread to help with the conversion this winter!

View attachment 43343

WANT.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my first acquisition, ever. I actually picked it up on Saturday, today's just the first chance I've had to take picture...Sig Pro SP2022 .40 S&W.

IMG_0725.jpg

That's nice, I was thinking of getting the 2022 in 9mm but I have my eyes set on another gun. Sig makes a damn good handgun.

ba8ujuma.jpg

Just picked this up through private sale for the wife. I need to peel the grip tape off, it's pretty rough. Hoping well have time to get out and let her run it some next week.

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom