• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for October

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a nice looking firearm...it's been way too long since I've been able to post in the "new acquisitions" threads

that's a nice looking firearm...it's been way too long since I've been able to post in the "new acquisitions" threads

The SR9c!

And yeah that's a sick Ed Brown.

- - - Updated - - -

That grip stippling is unique, might have to steal that for a future RIA 1911 I'll pick up.

I believe they call that Snake Skin, That is a great 1911, have fun with it and shoot the shit out of it. I am working on a 6" caspian right now. I am hoping to be posting a BIG acquisition this month

The SR9c!

Maybe, I really want a lot of things, deciding on the next one is hard and I don't know when it will be. I'm really leaning toward a decent rifle at this point...only because I have an SR9 to shoot and the LC9 to carry...many a 30-06 or a .308 or an AR...i really don't know

Just came home with 2 new toys. Taurus PT140 has some mixed reviews but the price was right.

taurus.jpg

also bought my first shotgun today, Remington 870

870.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this in the mail from Tattoo72 @ G3 holsters. Looks great!
Now to go buy the gun whenever I get the call from my dealer that it is finally in stock...

Attachments

• image-2299128048.jpg
    image-2299128048.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 179
S&W Shield 9mm

I know there's a lot of hate for that gun, but I loved the way it felt and I want something that will completely disappear for EDC

S&W Shield 9mm

I know there's a lot of hate for that gun, but I loved the way it felt and I want something that will completely disappear for EDC

Meh who cares what anyone thinks. If it goes bang every time and conceals well for you, you'll be happy. Plus you can take Lou up on that 50 buck trigger job at bec and be happy. I was a certified m&p fan boy, but switched to glock 26/ 19 for edc because I just shoot them better.

Meh who cares what anyone thinks. If it goes bang every time and conceals well for you, you'll be happy. Plus you can take Lou up on that 50 buck trigger job at bec and be happy. I was a certified m&p fan boy, but switched to glock 26/ 19 for edc because I just shoot them better.

This. I could give a shit what people think. My G19 has been nothing but a flawless gun to me and my SR9c has been even better. The G19 gets a lot of hate just because people think it get's too much praise. LOL.

Enjoy your upcoming Shield, I haven't read too many horror stories, on the contrary actually. That gun looks like it would disappear under a wet T-shirt. [wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom