• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November

No firearms this month, but I picked up my DGW lower today! This thing is perfect. I'll be finishing this build by the end of December.

2jwqap.jpg

Picked this up from Fred on Saturday Morning and shot 100 rounds through it Saturday night......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Now I have to sell one on my Nighthawk T3's to make room for it and having seller's remorse.....but one of them has to go [sad2]
HPIM8180.jpg

Last edited:
Nice - always wanted to try a piston upper. Probably will do one after I finish my current build (which will use a side-charging upper)

Picked this up from Fred on Saturday Morning and shot 100 rounds through it Saturday night......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Now I have to sell one on my Nighthawk T3's to make room for it and having seller's remorse.....but one of them has to go [sad2]
HPIM8180.jpg

Beautiful Al!

Last one for the year? [laugh][wink]

HPIM8180.jpg

She is sexyy. Nice pistol upper, I need me one of those eventually. Damn I hope my parents are saving up for my Christmas present(s). [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom