• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November 2016

I've always wanted a cowboy gun and finally went in search of one. Found this Uberti El Patron in .45lc on Gunbroker for a steal of a price:

elpatron_zpsgswzuzs2.jpg

That things looks badass. Congrats!![/QUOTE

Yep now you need the 3H's.

Hat, holster, and horsey.[smile]

Hey Oilspil,

If you dont mind my asking, did you get this at a shop or was it a transfer? I have my eyes on a Uberti lever action 1873 but was told you can transfer them into the peoples Republic of MA. Looks awesome by the way.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oilspill

I've always wanted a cowboy gun and finally went in search of one. Found this Uberti El Patron in .45lc on Gunbroker for a steal of a price:

Hey Oilspil,

If you dont mind my asking, did you get this at a shop or was it a transfer? I have my eyes on a Uberti lever action 1873 but was told you can transfer them into the peoples Republic of MA. Looks awesome by the way.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oilspill

I bought it on Gunbroker. I can't imagine why your FFL wouldn't transfer a lever action rifle, try a different shop.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10 x 50 rds of Speer Lawman 9mm Luger, 124 grs for $64 [dance] from a guy who is thinning the herd. Gotta chrono them from a 4" Barrel to find out whether they could be Luger fodder. If they clock around 1,050 pfs they are. Next go-around he'll bring a lot of .30 M1 Carbine ammo, said to be Geco as well as original WWII vintage boxes. There goes my Christmas bonus.....

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a P30sk to use as a new carry piece. I should snap a picture of it when I get a chance. Nice little gun...very well made and is a solid shooter IMO. I just need to get more comfortable with the short, thick grip.

Back
Top Bottom