New Acquisitions for November 2013

I'll be first. I don't want to start the thread off on the wrong foot.... But I'm DAMN proud so I want to gloat. My son, Damian Madison (after James Madison, the father of the Constitution) "C" was born today November 1st at 8:14pm. He's my first.

I realized tonight that the measly accomplishments I thought I was proud of in my life mean nothing compared to the feeling of being a father. My lady took her first pregnancy like a ****in BOSS too! Laughing and joking with the nurses during the birth, not really showing any pain. only cried after seeing him.

ETA, to keep things firearms related.... I just realized I am wearing a Glock hoodie, and carried my 229 throughout the birth [wink]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Does this count? [smile]

Technically Oct, but I just got the internet turned on today.

1399708_961992557391_1398301925_o.jpg

In Strafford NH.

I'll be first. I don't want to start the thread off on the wrong foot.... But I'm DAMN proud so I want to gloat. My son, Damian Madison (after James Madison, the father of the Constitution) "C" was born today November 1st at 8:14pm. He's my first.

I realized tonight that the measly accomplishments I thought I was proud of in my life mean nothing compared to the feeling of being a father. My lady took her first pregnancy like a ****in BOSS too! Laughing and joking with the nurses during the birth, not really showing any pain. only cried after seeing him.

Shut down the thread, first post is the winner. Congratulations! Your life just became infinitely complex, vulnerable, and rewarding.

Dont think I can compete were the 3rd post nevermind the 2nd.....but congrats to you both....but Im ordering my dillion xl650 as im typing this :)

I don't think I can compete with the couple in front of me, but picked up a new hi - point 995TS. Can't wait to shoot it!

Thanks FTS Guns!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PS90
FN Five Seven
Pink matching billet sundevil upper/lower, pink'd out pistol brah
H&R .500
Matching .308 billet set
Matching 556 billet set
Another 556 set
uhh...
few lowers
bunch of mags
new glass for the PS and the .308

I had a busy month

Oh yeah, I got married. Forgot about that. Does that go under acquisitions or problems?

Last edited:
Technically an October acquisition, but this beauty has arrived only today.
TC Contender "glove" grip, to tame the kick of a full load .30-30 from a 10" pistol barrel.

Bought via the NES classifieds, shipped on 10/26 as USPS first class Int'l. package as the cheapest means of transportation
mutually agreed on.
Thanks again for a perfect transaction! You know, who you are.

Ruger Mark III 22/45. Took it out for first shots today - what a sweet shooter!

sjs4Vxp.jpg

Just picked up a Mossberg 51M(a) (bottom) to be a companion to my 42Mc. The 42 is the first rifle I ever shot and it's still my favorite .22.

Picked up my new Glock 30S tonight. Test brass dated 10/30/13 so she's fresh. Can't wait for the weekend now!
8ytary8e.jpg

Can you call a gun you've owned in the past a new acquisition? This was my very first AR I ever owned. Plain old A2 style Bushmaster from Maine.Recently acquired it back in a trade, and I have some plans! First is a Real A2 stock! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384475539.839931.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom