New Acquisitions for November 2011

TBalls

NES Member
Woohoo! I get to start!

Henry Lever .22. Pic is a bit crappy, but the wood matches my desk nicely....

IMG_4429.jpg

I want to shoot it - I have wanted a lever action since I started my collection. Awesome!

BCMAR15-1-3.jpg

Put this together today. The new acquisitions are the BCM upper, Spikes BCG and the furniture. I posted more details in the AR15 thread.

HSLD winchester bipod from wally world....

Probably better used as a rifle kick-stand than a bipod... But... Eh..... It'll keep my action out of the mud....

uploadfromtaptalk1320444085572.jpg

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Milt Sparks goodness x4, arrived today:

DSC01342.jpg

From top left clockwise: VM2 for 5" 1911, VM2 for Walther P99, left handed J-frame PMK for weak-side BUG, 55BN for 1911 (OWB for competition if I ever get into anything).

Last edited:
Finally got an "SEF" lower for my CA89. This allows me to transfer my full-auto pack from the full size MP5 and make this an MP5K-PDW. The full size MP5 is a 2 stamp gun so SBR config is not an issue when removing the sear pack. When moving the sear pack back to the full size MP5, the CA89 returns to pistol config.

MP5K-PDW.jpg

MP5K-PDWFolded.jpg

Thanks,
Chris

Finally got an "SEF" lower for my CA89. This allows me to transfer my full-auto pack from the full size MP5 and make this an MP5K-PDW. The full size MP5 is a 2 stamp gun so SBR config is not an issue when removing the sear pack. When moving the sear pack back to the full size MP5, the CA89 returns to pistol config.

Very nice setup with quite some flexibility "built in". Congrats!

Loving the MP5K. I'm drooling over here.

Just picked the 19 and my first 10/22 up today. Actually it is my first rifle in .22 at all :) Tossed on a Redfield 2-7x scope I had laying around. Going to the range tomorrow :)

The 34 I just bought the end of October and I just got the magwell and grip put on a couple days ago. Also did a bit inside as well.

b31c7495.jpg

ef229391.jpg

442da688.jpg

Just grabbed a Field and Stream 10 gun fireproof safe for 349 from Dicks . No pics.. a safe is a safe ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2011-11-09_16-58-06_404.jpgI had a good fun weekend, my safe is very pleased!

On top is a 1943 Underwood M1 carbine and below is a 1939 K98 ( yes, yes its a Mitchell's Mauser. Don't flame me to hard!)

Just got home from First Defense Firearms with my latest purchase.

oooooo, nice gun! very jealous. Everytime I see one of these posted, it makes me aggravated that I don't have the funds yet to get one. Enjoy it, I hope to make it my first 1911 very soon! What are they getting for it, if you don't mind me asking?

just bough my first hunting rifle. savage 111 with a nikon prostaff 4-12x40 scope. cant wait to go hunting next weekend!
savage111.jpgsavage111a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom