• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for May 2016

b0a08b085fb9878e8e58ae785661bf45.jpg

80% Glock lower.

Ghost gun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Antique Webley Metropolitan Police (MP) revolver chambered in .450 Adams. This one is number 528 of a 931 piece London Police contract delivered between 1883-1884. All matching numbers. The bore is excellent and indexing and lockup are perfect. I am in the process of cutting down some .455 brass and loading up with a 200 gr. bullet over 12 grains of 3F black powder.

Last edited:
Antique Webley Metropolitan Police (MP) revolver chambered in .450 Adams. This one is number 528 of a 931 piece London Police contract delivered between 1883-1884. All matching numbers. The bore is excellent and indexing and lockup are perfect. I am in the process of cutting down some .455 brass and loading up with a 200 gr. bullet over 12 grains of 3F black powder.

You Sir,have some nice old toys.I have one, but it's a copy.

GAP 10 with Vortex HD Gen II. Got the GAP a few months ago, but the scope was backordered for a while- finally got her all together. Cheers!

Several May wallet-lightening purchases: wife bought a hardly-ever used stainless Ruger MK II with the CT laser grips. Our C&R purchases included a 1925 Colt Pre-Woodsman (in good condition but also matching slide and frame numbers) and a good-very good 1926 Colt Army Special. Cleaned the Pre-Woodsman tonight and although the barrel and chamber were well maintained, I dumped and scraped enough dried carbon buildup out of the fame and underneath of the slide to make my own pencil or two.

/Eddie

- - - Updated - - -

I got her march 23rd but now things are going smoothly i show you guys in this months acquisitions

God Bless to you and your newest family member!

/Ed & Deb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom