New Acquisitions for January 2017 (Happy New Year! )

Recently picked up a used Remington 700p in 308. Just dropped it into a magpul stock. Waiting for scope rings for the vortex 6-20.... until then it's wearing a t1.

f10d26b3d838f26d1f277536c04ec306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently picked up a used Remington 700p in 308. Just dropped it into a magpul stock. Waiting for scope rings for the vortex 6-20.... until then it's wearing a t1.

f10d26b3d838f26d1f277536c04ec306.jpg

Why would you take off the H&S precision stock for the magpul? Just for magazines?

Why would you take off the H&S precision stock for the magpul? Just for magazines?

I honestly don't have a good reason. Maybe the mlok on the front rail for a flashlight?... kidding.

Many people told me the H&S precision stock is a much better stock, but I liked the ease of adjustability in the magpul stock. Cheek ride and stock length, specifically. Also the more vertical grip helps me out immensely. I've broken my right wrist and hand many times leaving it very immobile. Also, frankly, the aesthetics of the magpul won me over too. I think they look bad-ass.

This is my first long range/ precision rifle. If I get some practice in and start getting better than the ammunition I'm shooting or the equipment I'm using I'd but more consideration into the performance of my parts and less on looks.

I honestly don't have a good reason. Maybe the mlok on the front rail for a flashlight?... kidding.

Many people told me the H&S precision stock is a much better stock, but I liked the ease of adjustability in the magpul stock. Cheek ride and stock length, specifically. Also the more vertical grip helps me out immensely. I've broken my right wrist and hand many times leaving it very immobile. Also, frankly, the aesthetics of the magpul won me over too. I think they look bad-ass.

This is my first long range/ precision rifle. If I get some practice in and start getting better than the ammunition I'm shooting or the equipment I'm using I'd but more consideration into the performance of my parts and less on looks.

Hey thats a fair enough response I was just curious if I was missing something. The H&S is worth a good amount so you can sell it to pay for the Magpul or hang onto it for if you think you need more "precision" no pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom