New Acquisitions for January 2017 (Happy New Year! )

Giggity

8b3944f01f818cd60cf4382a9fe74246.jpg

Nice. I've been enjoying mine after installing the MCARBO trigger and spring kit. Along with the Midwest industries optic mount for the PA red dot.

Ordered the spring kit yesterday along with there extended charging handle. Haven't even shot the thing yet lol.

What can I say I like to tinker.

Well worth it. The trigger will be like a basic 5-6lb AR trigger. Which is WAY better than the mushy/heavy factory plastic trigger. My advice is to watch his how-to videos a couple times including his recent troubleshooting video.

Picked up a Glock 17 for me, and a Sig P238 for my wife. Looking forward to range day next weekend.

Glock 17.jpg
Sig P239.jpg

where's the compass in the stock?

No compass unfortunately.

Got the chance to shoot it with my son yesterday afternoon and I must say he did really well for his first time.

What's really funny is we were shooting off my back deck without any issue. If we were in Ashland, the cops would have shown up in full SWAT gear. [rofl]

Love this little town.

What's really funny is we were shooting off my back deck without any issue. If we were in Ashland, the cops would have shown up in full SWAT gear. [rofl]

Love this little town.

Jealous... they're putting in new houses just behind my house now, so definitely no shots in to the woods. That means range trips with my son to shoot the daisy 880.

Jealous... they're putting in new houses just behind my house now, so definitely no shots in to the woods. That means range trips with my son to shoot the daisy 880.

That's the rifle my boy wanted to get, but I told him he needs to learn irons first before we move up to scoped.

Afterwards I asked if he enjoyed it. His response was "when can I shoot the AR?" That was a proud dad moment right there. Few more years of drilling firearm rules into him before that happens.

DSC03117.jpg

just (end of december) got this from Carl at 4 Seasons. My daughters and I have shot about 300 rounds through it and I even cleaned it. Fun shooting and even fun cleaning!

Back
Top Bottom