• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2011

picked up a garand in marlborough. the second pic is my impersonation of the statue in front of "metro west" army/navy store in west boylston.

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

We bumped into each other at one of those nasty knife tables. I had the yellow Team Puke hat on . Nice looking rifle you got there . Looks like it was a good show for several of us.

I've been busy this January....wow, now looking at it, I need to chill out. The SIG was just purchased yesterday.

USP 9mm w/ Jet funnel and 4 18rd mags (picked this up two weeks ago)
c8bab648.jpg

Glock 21SF
1109d0ec.jpg

USP .40 S&W made in 1995
6588d418.jpg

My first Singe Action, Ruger New Model Blackhawk .357
ee55c448.jpg

SIG P229R Elite Stainless -absolutely beautiful gun. Can't wait to hit the range.
b76323cc.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed! I've never been a fan of stainless, but with those grips I liked it much better than the standard Elite finish. Only thing that sucks is that it is going to show any grime very easy.

Technically this is a December transfer but I haven't had a chance to take a picture of it. LNIB 2nd Gen Glock 19 with GML (guard mounted laser). This is how it came from the factory back in 1994. The wires go through the trigger guard and the batteries are stored where the plug usually goes behind the magazine. Gun has only had ~250 rounds through it and was sitting in a safe for the last 16 years.

glock19.jpg

I have the same GML set up on my 1994 model 23 and need some repair work on the laser wiring. Any recommendations?

If it came from the factory with the GML then I'd send the whole gun back to Glock for any repair work.

Back
Top Bottom