• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for January 2009!

Nope...I literally just got it from UPS this afternoon. I haven't even had a chance to clean it. Those pics are exactly how it showed up! The bore is gross and needs a good cleaning. I'll try to get it to the range this weekend. I have been intrigued by these French rifles since I got my C&R but hesitated due to the going price of the semi-autos. I fell into this one, got it cheap without the "stuff" no bayonet, night sight or sling". I'm not one to shoot and stab and I have no intention of ever selling it so I don't need them.

I'll post a renage report under milsurp once I get a chance to shoot it. Thanks

I'm sending you a PM regarding a supply for French surplus slings.

1920 Lithgow enfield no1 mk3 factory repaired in India and all matching also.
lith1.jpg

lith2.jpg

lith3.jpg

lith4.jpg

lith5.jpg

lith6.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Last edited:
A COUPLE YOU NOT SEE OFTEN!!

A COUPLE YOU DO NOT SEE VERY OFTEN.

NORTH AMERICAN ARMS SA. IN 45 WIN MAG. / 450 MAG EXPRESS

7 1/2 IN BARREL ONE OF 500

LIKE NEW IN BOX

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

ENJOY !!!

Thanks for looking

Fred

Look what followed me home.

img0807iv7.jpg

Why its a big black plastic box.

And what's this? You brought a friend?

img0810nm4.jpg

Black and blue...the color of bruises.

img0809rg1.jpg

img0812jn6.jpg

Transformers more then meets the eye!
Ruger 10/22 Target
S+W 22S with 5.5 bull barrel

My firsts...not my lasts:)

I just could not resist. I stopped at Four Seasons after work yesterday and picked this up. S&W 640-1 .357 mag. Pre lock with laser engraving and a Performance Center trigger job. I added the grips.

640002.jpg

640001.jpg

Shirley Rod and Gun Raffle Win

Picked up my Shirley Rod and Gun Raffle Win today at Blue Northern.
S&W 317 22LR Kit Gun.

Special thanks to Jim F, Bill at Blue Northern (great bunch of people), and the Shirley R&G Club.

317a.jpg

317b.jpg

Last edited:
Its bare bones right now but it'll be all dressed up in a few weeks.[grin]

Older style Savage Model 10 in .308 with tactical heavy barrel.

100_0987.jpg

I picked it up a week ago from C&F guns in Middleboro for a good price. I already have a scope base and Timney trigger on order and am hoping that I have a set of Warne rings laying around that are the right height to add a Super Sniper scope which I already have along with a Harris bi pod.
Then its a Choate stock and I should be all set unless I decide to swap out the bolt handle.

Last edited:
Here are my 2 new toys for the month.

1) A Polish TT-33 made in 1952. It has the small import mark on it. It is in typical shape for a Polish TT-33.

DSC07037.jpg

2) Czech CZ50. It is a nice little pistol. The cool thing is I can't find any import marks on it.

DSC07038.jpg

Dammit....Just got an e-mail from SWFA,SS10X42M Savage Kit...BACKORDERED [angry] with no expected delivery date [angry][angry]

Anyone know how long it's taking them to get the SSs in?

Ouch!!! You're giving me major flashbacks with that CZ50!!!!!!!![thinking][shocked]

Sorry Matt...[thinking]...think about your happy place, by the lake, in a meadow, on a mountain top, cutting the grass at your new house, being able to pay the mortgage on your new house...[banana]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom