• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for February.

Two new (to me) pieces:

The HP is a Hungarian clone, made by FEG for import during the '80s and '90s. It's actually a late January acquisition from member kid_fisto (thanks again!), but I just got the walnut grips put on.

As for the Model 37, it's the one FS has had lying around for the past couple weeks. I've never seen one in such good condition; looks like it got fired a few times when it was made in 1981, and has been lying around in someone's safe ever since.

Enjoy!

I have serious can envy and an MP5 variant is high on my "after winning the lottery" list. God I hate this state. ;) Nice!

hate to be that guy but, UPS dropped off some fun today

1743650_10201753890069299_1849033096_n.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I have serious can envy and an MP5 variant is high on my "after winning the lottery" list. God I hate this state. ;) Nice!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Agreed, I really wish we could have cans. We need to repeal that stupid law.

Giggle switch included. Boing.

It's not a big deal lol just a mounting option for the nvg you guys are busting my balls like I bought an aircraft carrier or something lol. I got sick of the skull crusher the helmet is by far the most comfortable option.

My first and probably not my last M1A. Just picked it up today. Haven't shot it or taken off the tags for that matter. Going to put it in a wood stock soon, this black synthetic looks/feels like plastic.

Just a quick phone shot will get some better pics later.

alojex.jpg

My first and probably not my last M1A. Just picked it up today. Haven't shot it or taken off the tags for that matter. Going to put it in a wood stock soon, this black synthetic looks/feels like plastic.

Just a quick phone shot will get some better pics later.

alojex.jpg

Nice. You won't feel complete until you have 2 or 3 of them lol

You can stare at the measurements and comparison pics all day long... and many have said it's too big for what it is... but you just can't understand how small this thing is until you have one in your hand.

I'm going to snag the single stack 9mm when that comes out as well.

IMG_3730_zps816e09ff.jpg

Nice hanwei...

Not to be outdone by my friend hanwei...

I opened my glock book an looks like the 21sf i have, gave birth to a Gen 3 30sf , with a nice 9rd mag and 2 10 rders. and a whole lotta federal HST 230gr.
image.jpg image.jpg

My first Mosin. LGS got 3 in and I headed right down and picked one out.
Matching numbers, bayo, 2.pouches, oil can and tool kit.
Its all cleaned up now... Just need to find some mil surplus 54r in western MA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 71
vyhy3agu.jpg

anagy4e9.jpg

Got it nib from a friend.

Also got a billet lower from ppf...

So this month I've bought all the parts to build a para p14-45. Got a xds. Bought a billet ar lower. Bought a Xbox one . And there goes my tax return lol .

I got some Remington stuff . But I need to get to the range to break it in befor I start to pocket carry ... Lol .
I shot Al's a lot. I was debating buying a glock 30 but figured this be better for carrying in all clothing .

I'd love to grab xds in 9 or 45 but haven't found a good deal on one yet. I did however pick up a gen 3 glock 26 born in may of 13 for 599 so that felt good.

My first Mosin. LGS got 3 in and I headed right down and picked one out.
Matching numbers, bayo, 2.pouches, oil can and tool kit.
Its all cleaned up now... Just need to find some mil surplus 54r in western MA

Wow........I'm on the hunt for my first mosin as well. Looked at some at a shop last week but they were all 1942........shop is getting another crate this week and the guy says they may or may not be earlier than 1941 so I'm gonna wait and see what is in the next crate. What year is yours?

Wow........I'm on the hunt for my first mosin as well. Looked at some at a shop last week but they were all 1942........shop is getting another crate this week and the guy says they may or may not be earlier than 1941 so I'm gonna wait and see what is in the next crate. What year is yours?

What is that green handled gun in the background?
vyhy3agu.jpg

anagy4e9.jpg

Got it nib from a friend.

Also got a billet lower from ppf...

So this month I've bought all the parts to build a para p14-45. Got a xds. Bought a billet ar lower. Bought a Xbox one . And there goes my tax return lol .

Back
Top Bottom