• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for February.

Nothing terribly spectacular here, but I picked up this M&P today (after selling my G19). Anyone have specific advice on triggers? I think I'd prefer to do it myself, so I guess it's a question of which Apex kit to use: DCAEK or FSS?

DSCN0141.jpg

Nothing terribly spectacular here, but I picked up this M&P today (after selling my G19). Anyone have specific advice on triggers? I think I'd prefer to do it myself, so I guess it's a question of which Apex kit to use: DCAEK or FSS?

View attachment 95619

I would get the trigger done by a gunsmith. I put an apex kit in one and had Lou at BEC do another I had and Lou's trigger was a lot better than the apex. I bought the aluminum trigger and put that in after the trigger job and it is awesome. And cheaper.

I ordered these grip adapters fromTyler manufacturing just about 4 months ago, they cashed my check on February on 11/4/13. I called many times and got a machine and left messages to call me and let me know what was going on. I had pretty much wrote the money off and chalked it up to an internet deal gone bad. They arrived today and I'm pretty happy with them. View attachment 95657

Nice looking trio....

Back
Top Bottom