• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for February 2011

Rock Island M1911A1. It's my first 1911, I have a strong feeling it won't be my last. So far 150 rnds have been sent down range with accuracy and absolutely no problems.
2011-02-18_10-31-53_366.jpg

I <3 Combat pistols [smile]
2011-02-18_12-31-20_496.jpg

Well, this was a busy month for me. You have to love tax season. I got four so far. The month is not up either

S&W M&P15ORC with 2-7 Illuminated mil-dot reticle (I know everyone loves my bubbah rest...MassMark loves it)

photo-3.jpg

My M&P 9mm Full Sized and Walther PK 380

MP9mmPK380.jpg

And Last but not least my Ruger Security Six Stainless

RugerSecuritySixStainless.jpg

I did'nt have much going on on a rainy friday ...so I picked up a brand new MA. compliant Remington 1911 r1.

Very pleased with the fit & finish,trigger seems real good I can't wait to break it in.

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

I was confused about the end date of the 2nd auction, so we have to wait until next Saturday (please keep the fingers crossed).

Ka-ching !!
Here's the 2nd one: P.08 byf 42, 30xxn. One of the very last ones made. She's all matching, original condition and has an unnumbered, correct fxo mag.

Enjoy................I do!

0f880d97.jpg

022f6389.jpg

0645af0f.jpg

Here is my first shutgun and turkey gun:
Mossberg 535 with Meuller Reflex Sight:
535.jpg

Hopefully it will result in my first turkey this spring season! Now I just need to find a place to pattern it....

Gun isn't new but the upper is. Had to neuter it for MA though :( Took off the flash suppressor and pinned on a Battlecomp instead. Upper is a 16" POF-USA piston upper. Can't wait to shoot it.

photo.JPG

brown brought the stock today, finally assembled the DM group buy receiver. now to save my beans for the upper

IMAG0112.jpg

figure id share 3 of the 4 new toys I got this past weekend.. musket wont be here till later in week.

1st Eddystone m1917 enfield made in August 1918. has 95% matching original parts, with exception to the barrel which is a WWII replacement, and bolt body. Barrel is mint on the guages, and does 1.5" groups at 200 yards. pics are hard, as its litterally 2.5-3" longer than a m1 garand.

Enfield.jpg

Next up a very early 6 digit Inland m1 carbine with original November 1942 barrel. Every part on the gun is original, and looks as it did the day it left the assembly plant at the General Motors (no late war mods like round bolt, low cut stock, 4 rivet handguards, adjustable sights, bayonet lug).

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

And lastly another Auto Ordnance 1911a1 wwii model. Sold mine a few month ago, and kicked myself every day as it was my most reliable, and most accurate one I owned. So was at the gunshop, saw it new in box for $525, so I scooped it up.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Last edited:
photo.jpg

just finished up the Egyptian ak build and only have to finish riveting the trigger guard on the milled bulgarian (with russian t-3 barrel and Ironwood designs stock ). Got the Uzi last month but forgot to post pictures, and sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

photo.jpg

just finished up the Egyptian ak build and only have to finish riveting the trigger guard on the milled bulgarian (with russian t-3 barrel and Ironwood designs stock ). Got the Uzi last month but forgot to post pictures, and sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

What kind of UZI? IMI? Model B?

Is the t-3 barrel assembly from a certain vendor in Arizona?

God damn I'd love to see better pictures of your Maadi and type 3 build. You, sir, are a badass.

What kind of UZI? IMI? Model B?

No its a Vector built off of what I can tell german parts. Flintoid, I picked the barrel up on another forum. The gentleman had a bunch of them that were turned down t-3 barrels. Once I get to my girlfriends this weekend I'll try and take some better pictures. It was one of the easiest builds I've done as there was no riveting, the maadi on the other had was a PITA

Back
Top Bottom