New Acquisitions for December 2016

Sighted in the original ZF4 scope last week; 50 yards, then 100 yards - second set of 4 were black with the last 2 yellow. Then I rang the 200 yard gong 4/4. Tried to keep the rabbit from eating the target, but he got a chunk as I stepped back to take the picture.

Ammo was 200gr PPU match grade.

T

Attachments

• IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 92
  • h3FC8D7DC.jpeg
    h3FC8D7DC.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Not firearm related but.....

762523c1213fcbb1bc71e42399ce5e24.png

My Maxima sucked in the snow and I needed something bigger.

2016 4Runner. First new car that I've ever owned.

Already scheduled my tint appointment with Tint Works lol.

Last edited:
The elusive G17 Keltec Sub 2000....new MCARBO trigger kit should be here tomorrow to help this squishy 8-9# trigger...
0e0f0471d45f6ca769897cdc8424a01c.png

Santa dug deep into the gun budget this month down to the lintballs. All 3 of these bought by my wife (mine are on lay-a-way for Jan-Feb). Brought into the fold December 23rd: 1957 S&W Model 18 .22 cal, 1982 (I think) Colt Python, and a 1943 Lee Lithgow 22 trainer (a JJCO surplus conversion, not an original Enfield factory conversion). All 3 in very good to excellent condition and should be fun to try out.

Merry Christmas and God Bless to all on the forum.

Santa dug deep into the gun budget this month down to the lintballs. All 3 of these bought by my wife (mine are on lay-a-way for Jan-Feb). Brought into the fold December 23rd: 1957 S&W Model 18 .22 cal, 1982 (I think) Colt Python, and a 1943 Lee Lithgow 22 trainer (a JJCO surplus conversion, not an original Enfield factory conversion). All 3 in very good to excellent condition and should be fun to try out.

Merry Christmas and God Bless to all on the forum.

You win.

Wait, your wife knows enough to shop for pythons or did you guide her?

She has a few variations of SAAs and older revolvers and I do the the semi-auto thing primarily. Python savings account has been building for a while and my local shop offered a deal to us we couldn't turn down. I shouldn't have let her linger too long at one or two of their display cases but I ain't complaining.

Picked up this j-frame today. Boy am I glad I went .38spl instead of .357mag or else I would be mad I spent that much for a caliber I would never shoot out of it. Groups really well though!
637.jpg

Picked up a Sig P938, a Hornady lock box for the truck, a pair of Wilson ultra thin grips for the Beretta, a Packmyr grip sleeve for the Bodyguard and some CLP.

We've got a '15 4 Runner, has been great.

I had a 1998 4 Runner up until 2 and a half years ago. I got t-boned and rolled twice. Totaled the car, but she did her job--I walked away with only minor road rash on my left arm (had it resting on the window sill with the window down). Treat her right and she'll last you a good 20 years easily.

I had a 1998 4 Runner up until 2 and a half years ago. I got t-boned and rolled twice. Totaled the car, but she did her job--I walked away with only minor road rash on my left arm (had it resting on the window sill with the window down). Treat her right and she'll last you a good 20 years easily.

That's news I like to hear. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom