New Acquisitions for December 2011

This just made the cut for December!
287f03a0.jpg

My buddy scored me an NAA Mini 22lr with folder grips...but since I won't get it until next year I'll post it then ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

IBM M1 Carbine. Parkerized refurb with peep rear sight, lever safety, and bayonet mount. Serial number dates this piece to March of 1944. AO subcontract receiver, HI rear sight, MMQ front band, SW magazine, sling, oiler, and 12-20-1950 dated pouch. Unmarked refinished stock. IBM barrel is very good. I've mounted the pouch to the sling for now. Blue Sky import.

020.jpg

MS

Last edited:
IBM M1 Carbine. Parkerized refurb with peep rear sight, lever safety, and bayonet mount. Serial number dates this piece to March of 1944. AO subcontract receiver, MMO front band, sling, oiler, and 12-20-1950 dated pouch. IBM barrel is very good. I've mounted the pouch to the sling for now. Blue Sky import.

020.jpg

MS

VERY nice, enjoy!

IBM M1 Carbine. Parkerized refurb with peep rear sight, lever safety, and bayonet mount. Serial number dates this piece to March of 1944. AO subcontract receiver, MMO front band, sling, oiler, and 12-20-1950 dated pouch. IBM barrel is very good. I've mounted the pouch to the sling for now. Blue Sky import.

020.jpg

MS

I work for IBM and in the lobby of the headquarters in NY along with a display of various computers they have one of these. Kind of freaks out some who did not realize IBM ever made a firearm.

Picked one up for the wife for Christmas too. She liked the biometric gunvualt better though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325300165.919855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325300165.919855.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 74
I work for IBM and in the lobby of the headquarters in NY along with a display of various computers they have one of these. Kind of freaks out some who did not realize IBM ever made a firearm.

Got to put some rounds out of it today. One problem; the rear sight mount drifts out of position - I'll have to get it repeened. 50 yards, standing, hasty sling.

003.jpg

MS

Picked this up for short $ w/scopeSKS 003.jpg

works great...nice little puppy. zeroed first 10 at 100 then shot 10 more.(Pic_)
Then tagged paper at 200 to finish.

Very pleased.

Who is the scope made by?

Marked "US Eagle"...Made in China.

I didn't expect a pricey scope,....seems to be tight.
Someone beat on the scope mount hw screws, which I may end up replacing....nbd.

Fun shooter.

Nice Sig, JimmyB.

Hey you guys. I bet Lou at Business End Customs could duplicate that finish in your Sigs. Not the beavertail though.

So this thread is obviously 10 years old and obsolete. Most of the picture links are broken. But I wonder how many of us still have the guns/things listed here after this amount of time? Is the poster's puppy still alive? Is the poster who got the ring and was proposing did get/still married? I no longer have that particular NPM M1 carbine, but I do have another one.

Struck me as an interesting thought, that's all.
t

Back
Top Bottom