• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for April 2013

dat_zpsf4ed03a8.jpg

IMG957837_zps9bf7b73b.jpg

i don't post guns anymore, but look wha my girlfriend picked up from the post office for me. DAT HOLO SIGHT.

Well I'm having a great April! Scored a Henry .357 as well as a .22. Sure looks nice with the Henry .44 Mag I picked up this month. The Marlin is my dads.

My 2 most recent additions!

On the top is a 1960 Browning Superposed Broadway Trap model that followed me home for $425

On the bottom is Wesson ( full AKC name is "Hills 2nd Amendment Smith and Wesson" ) who is a 8 weeks old Brittany Spaniel

image_zpse070ae93.jpg

To celebrate moving to NH this past weekend I just ordered up a couple 33-round Glock mags. That felt good.

#1 New Holster for P238...

#2 Commander Frame/Slide/Match barrel/Bushing for my custom 1911 build.

Attachments

• p238 5.jpg
    p238 5.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 72
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 79
Can you explain that to me...Are there special chords for that lol. Seriously though how do you play that?

Ha! I almost bought an 8 string, but a friend was selling this and I've had my eye on it for years. I had a 7 string but I sold it (and regretted it). No special chords, the 7th string is tuned to B. You can still play your power chords and have that real heavy sound. The 7 string has been around longer than people think and several rock/metal bands have used them. It only took me about a week to get used to the extra string. [grin]

Savage 1907 in .380 manufactured in 1909

This is a Savage 1907 model pistol in .380. Manufactured in 1909 in the early high polish blue. The .32 ACP models were more abundant so I've been looking for a .380 to go with my .32 and finally found a nice one. This came out of an estate in Newport R.I.

Things I come across while searching for parts to fix customers firarms. I saw this and thought, "I could use that."
It plus shipping costs less than half of the new rubber ones costs. [smile]
Vintage chock block in excellent condition FTW.

attachment.php

simple yet awesome, I have a much more worn one somewhere, I think my dad kept it from a garage or something.

NICE!

Back
Top Bottom