• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions February 2020 - Firearms Only!

Picked up a Sig P365 with stainless steel slide today.

original.jpg

original.jpg

What are the details on this shotgun? Hows it run?
Ambi safety, swappable charging handle.
5, 9, and 19 round magazines. Stock can be exchanged for traditional AR stock and pistol grip (commercial spec buffer tube).

Shooting it tomorrow for the first time.

Ambi safety, swappable charging handle.
5, 9, and 19 round magazines. Stock can be exchanged for traditional AR stock and pistol grip (commercial spec buffer tube).

Shooting it tomorrow for the first time.
Brand and model? :)

I bought gen 4 .45 G41 with Holosun RDS and took it to the range today to zero. Glock design is boring, BUT they are easy to clean, reliable, and this gun is an absolute tack driver.

This is my first go with a Holosun. It advertises 10 yr battery life while always on, and has a built in solar panel backup if the battery dies. Worked well at the range, and hopefull it will live up to expectations.

That's the same setup My Son has , he's shooting great with it runs fast stays flat Congrats 👍
I’ve gone twice to the range and it shoots very well, the feel is smooth it mitigates recoil well, I love the heavy feel and also the red dot fits and works well. BUT! I am kinda disappointed with the trigger! Don’t get me wrong it is a good trigger but not what I really expected it to be, especially being a “Legion” I have a few other “stock guns” that have a much better trigger and cost less. All in all still a very good gun and I am happy to own one.

Should be picking this up tonight, scope is on the UPS truck for delivery today.

Going to swap out the BX trigger for my KIDD Single Stage 2.0 Lb trigger on my other 10/22

10-22.jpg

Got it. Added the KIDD trigger. Vortex Diamondback 3x9x 40 mm scope with a tactical solutions scope mount.

Hope to sight it in and vet it tomorrow.

C81F9EAE-EFA7-41F8-ABAC-F2E8A3B918C4.jpeg

Last edited:
I am interesred in how they run.

There's a couple threads on here in the Firearms subforum, one from last year and one from this year, about the VR80. I shot @daekken's VR80 but don't want to steal his review thunder.

After having shot his, it confirmed my interest in buying one later on. Guns like the VR80 are going to be the future of tactical shotgunning. The gun's still somewhat in the early adopter phase but should be the dominant competition shotgun for multigun, practical shotgun, etc. by the end of this year.

Should be picking this up tonight, scope is on the UPS truck for delivery today.

Going to swap out the BX trigger for my KIDD Single Stage 2.0 Lb trigger on my other 10/22

View attachment 330801

Got it. Added the KIDD trigger. Vortex Diamondback 3x9x 40 mm scope with a tactical solutions scope mount.

Hope to sight it in and vet it tomorrow.

View attachment 330888
How much did that run you? Already got a target model but this thing looks really nice.

Last edited:
How did that run you? Already got a target model but this thing looks really nice.

How much or how well?

Cost, did a deal with my FFL so... But well under retail

It ran great. Limited to 10 yards, tried a bunch of different .22 ammo. Mini Mags, Golden Bullet, Aguila Super Extra, Federal Target and Federal HV Match. All the shots were in .5" with all ammo. Target was blowing a bit and just using my range bag for a rest.

No hiccups at all. Fed everything.

The scope was almost dead on, did not even bore sight it. It was .25" Right and .125" Low

How much or how well?

Cost, did a deal with my FFL so... But well under retail

It ran great. Limited to 10 yards, tried a bunch of different .22 ammo. Mini Mags, Golden Bullet, Aguila Super Extra, Federal Target and Federal HV Match. All the shots were in .5" with all ammo. Target was blowing a bit and just using my range bag for a rest.

No hiccups at all. Fed everything.

The scope was almost dead on, did not even bore sight it. It was .25" Right and .125" Low
I meant how much did it cost you. If street price is crazy, I wouldn’t give up my target model which appears to shoot as well as you say your new rifle shoots. Rifle looks really nice but I wouldn’t say it’s 1000 dollars nice if you know what I mean.

I meant how much did it cost you. If street price is crazy, I wouldn’t give up my target model which appears to shoot as well as you say your new rifle shoots. Rifle looks really nice but I wouldn’t say it’s 1000 dollars nice if you know what I mean.

No where near retail. I’ll PM you.

I’d have built one from scratch before I paid $900.

20200210_152256.jpg

Finnish Suomi battle pack. Four 50 round "coffin" magazines with loading tool. (An UPLULA will not fit these behemoths) [mg]

This is NOS as far as I can tell. The magazines have cosmoline and wax paper wrapping. The pouch is in beautiful shape for its age.

And before you ask, No! It is not a purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones carried one.

Another trade....Late 1943 33rd Series Toyo Kogyo (Hiroshima) T99. Matched, scrubbed mum, brilliant bore, original stock varnish (little bit of newspaper still stuck there), and original stake marks in screws. Soft iron butt plate, adjustable rear sight but no AA wings nor monopod, no chrome lining, speed-milled bolt knob, and smoothed, but non-milled/checkered bolt safety/take down. So not last ditch, but some changes have begun to appear. 2.03 million Tokyo bayonet, probably WWI with contoured handle.

t
IMG_8D3A1265CCD9-1.jpeg IMG_184CA55E46E3-1.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
My new urban backpack PCC, taming any shit Philadelphia can throw down. We have beer gardens all over the city in the summer and this will be my beer garden gun or BGG!
  • CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2
  • Scalarworks LEAP MRO
  • Trijicin MRO green dot
  • DAA Wolfman Suppressor (shorty)
Originally I was going to SBR this but it’s so compact with the brace I may let it be. It definitely needs a trigger upgrade, I need to look around and see who making triggers. I have some 30 rounders coming in but the 20 looks nice so I will probably stick with the 20. I will throw a loaded 30 rounder in the pack.

D1C055B9-1B99-453B-AB11-92119FC98710.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom