New Acquisitions February 2019

It's finally here! Lage Manufacturing MAX-11/15, Internal Recoil Mechanism model.

It converts my M-11/9 SMG to fire 5.56 ammo from standard AR magazines (note the AR magwell just in front of the M11/9 receiver.

Can't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend.

IMG_20190207_151550.jpg

It's finally here! Lage Manufacturing MAX-11/15, Internal Recoil Mechanism model.

It converts my M-11/9 SMG to fire 5.56 ammo from standard AR magazines (note the AR magwell just in front of the M11/9 receiver.

Can't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend.

View attachment 268176

How long did you wait for the 5.56 Lage? I've heard the wait list is 8 to 9 months but those may just be rumors. I have the Lage Max-11 MK2 for my M11/9 and I love it.

How long did you wait for the 5.56 Lage? I've heard the wait list is 8 to 9 months but those may just be rumors. I have the Lage Max-11 MK2 for my M11/9 and I love it.

The waitlist is getting chewed through at a faster pace than anticipated. A big part of that is probably the fact that a bunch of people who were on the waitlist elected not to buy one when their number came up. For instance, I was number 376 on the original waitlist, and my unit's serial number is 171. So, more than half the people in line in front of me didn't wind up buying it.

My guess is there's way less than 8-9 months of people in line, but the exact wait can't really be known because of the uncertainty in how many people will continue dropping off the waitlist without buying. The high number of early dropouts can be at least partially explained by the fact that when signups started the final price tag ($2995) wasn't known. The later signups happened after the final price was announced, so chances are fewer of them will drop out due to sticker shock.

I say jump on the waitlist. There's no deposit, and if you don't want it when your spot in line comes up just tell them and they'll move on to the next person in line.

The waitlist is getting chewed through at a faster pace than anticipated. A big part of that is probably the fact that a bunch of people who were on the waitlist elected not to buy one when their number came up. For instance, I was number 376 on the original waitlist, and my unit's serial number is 171. So, more than half the people in line in front of me didn't wind up buying it.

My guess is there's way less than 8-9 months of people in line, but the exact wait can't really be known because of the uncertainty in how many people will continue dropping off the waitlist without buying. The high number of early dropouts can be at least partially explained by the fact that when signups started the final price tag ($2995) wasn't known. The later signups happened after the final price was announced, so chances are fewer of them will drop out due to sticker shock.

I say jump on the waitlist. There's no deposit, and if you don't want it when your spot in line comes up just tell them and they'll move on to the next person in line.

Thanks for the info, I should probably just put my name in and get a number. I can always decline if I don’t have the 3k sitting around at the time.

Have fun with it and take some video! Everything I’ve seen on YouTube looks like they are very reliable and fun to shoot.

Thanks for the info, I should probably just put my name in and get a number. I can always decline if I don’t have the 3k sitting around at the time.

Have fun with it and take some video! Everything I’ve seen on YouTube looks like they are very reliable and fun to shoot.

Will do! If all goes according to plan I'll be hitting the range this weekend at some point.

Back
Top Bottom