• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions February 2019

I'm late to the party, but I finally bought an O Light PL Mini for my 19. Only $65 new.
View attachment 269566
They are awesome lights, highly recommended. I have a couple of Olight PL2's and I like them better than any other light I have owned, and I sold my Surefire X300 because honestly it was poorly designed and wasn't very bright.

Shxt.....I liked the Ruger Ranch so much, and god and it was so fing accurate, its grouping sub 1" with almost anything I feed it, even shitty green tip. My hunting handload .223 softpoints are shooting half an inch. For a 400 dollar setup.....lights out.

So.....I decided to buy its bigger predator brother 18" barrel in .308. for a deer getter. Should be here this week. $350 bux! Covered by the tax return man!

I'll admit, I needed two short easy rifles to travel with, that aren't expensive, both fit in the rifle case together, and I don't mind being bumped around. These will fit the bill, I won't be surprised if I get a 6.5 Creedmore Predator at some point as well to round out the bunch.

3F1D1FB6-2540-4410-B4AE-DC1CF915A912.jpeg The wait was beyond worth it, managed to snag one of these, a 2019 CZ TSO, just an incredibly well built firearm. SAO only, so a little different than my Shadow 2, but the trigger is phenomenal out of the box. Shadow 2 was Cajunized, this will remain stock.

I’m jealous of the free-staters who get to have it in the standard 20rd configuration as opposed to the three gimped 10 rounders that this came with! My move to a free state can’t come soon enough :/

Edit: As a complete aside, factory CZ accessories (mags, grips, baseplates) - they’re hard if not impossible to track down sometimes, don’t know if that’s intentional or not, and that’s not including the cost! OEM 10/20rd TS Orange mags with the orange baseplate? Not only are they sold out everywhere, but they’re also $80/mag o_O:eek:

image.jpeg
5 more of these on the way. Custom work, done on a gen2 Pmag, by McPherson's in Brentwood. Props if you know what it means.

View attachment 271199 The wait was beyond worth it, managed to snag one of these, a 2019 CZ TSO, just an incredibly well built firearm. SAO only, so a little different than my Shadow 2, but the trigger is phenomenal out of the box. Shadow 2 was Cajunized, this will remain stock.
Sweet! One hell of a gun. I'd love a TSO in 9mm but don't feel like shooting limited minor in USPSA.

Get those CZ's out to a match!

I’m jealous of the free-staters who get to have it in the standard 20rd configuration as opposed to the three gimped 10 rounders that this came with! My move to a free state can’t come soon enough :/

Edit: As a complete aside, factory CZ accessories (mags, grips, baseplates) - they’re hard if not impossible to track down sometimes, don’t know if that’s intentional or not, and that’s not including the cost! OEM 10/20rd TS Orange mags with the orange baseplate? Not only are they sold out everywhere, but they’re also $80/mag o_O:eek:
Yeah being limited to 10 rounds with the TSO is kinda lame. At least with the 75 series/shadow series, there's preban mags available.

You think TSO mags are expensive, be grateful you're not shooting a 2011...$130 per mag
https://dawsonprecision.com/mbx-sti-competition-140mm-9mm-38-super-23-round-magazine/

Yeah being limited to 10 rounds with the TSO is kinda lame. At least with the 75 series/shadow series, there's preban mags available.

You think TSO mags are expensive, be grateful you're not shooting a 2011...$130 per mag
https://dawsonprecision.com/mbx-sti-competition-140mm-9mm-38-super-23-round-magazine/

Oh wow, yeah $130/mag?! Jeeeze! At least they seem to be easier to source than CZ mags and accessories! CZ just can’t seem to keep up with the demand for their products

Back
Top Bottom