New Acquisitions December 2020 - Firearms only

Got this g19 mos from Littleton 3 weeks ago and installed sites and an apex trigger. Just got it back from cerakote. Magwell is slr rifleworks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201218-164423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201218-164423_Gallery.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20201218-164427_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201218-164427_Gallery.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 15
Got this g19 mos from Littleton 3 weeks ago and installed sites and an apex trigger. Just got it back from cerakote. Magwell is slr rifleworks.

That cerakote tho! My Glock's getting jealous. Do have the same magwell -- great design.

Never thought I would own a Taurus but I picked up the TX22 today and caught plenty of flak at the shop for buying such a gun 😂
Can’t wait to shoot it. The trigger is ridiculously good for such a cheap gun.
View attachment 425324
The G3C was brought up last time I was shooting and at $280 I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a hot gun in MA.

Wow... From CZ and Dan Wesson to Taurus. If you were in that much trouble you should have just asked for help
I know! I know! Talk about going down the shitter 🤣
I guess I’ll redeem myself once I get my shiny new DW 715 revolver - hopefully I’ll get that sometime next month.

The G3C was brought up last time I was shooting and at $280 I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a hot gun in MA.
Dirt cheap. If that has a trigger like the TX22, would be a no brainer for someone tight on cash etc. I honestly don’t think the trigger on this TX22 can be any heavier than 4 pounds.

Posting that with no story shows more restraint than the Hoover dam. Please share.

Precision Point Firearms are located right down the from me and his new listing came up on my facebook. I had to pick up this PTR 100 GI model since I always wanted a HK G3/91. I know it's not the lightest, most accurate and prettiest rifle but that's what I like about it!. Plus Precision Point Firearms doesn't inflate his prices and I would highly recommend you guys to check him out in Woburn.

Last edited:
Precision Point Firearms are located right down the from me and his new listing came up on my facebook. I had to pick up this PTR 100 GI model since I always wanted a HK G3/91. I know it's not the lightest, most accurate and prettiest rifle but that's what I like about it!. Plus Precision Point Firearms doesn't inflate his prices and I would highly recommend you guys to check him out in Woburn.

So you’re the one! I saw the post and was very jealous!

Back
Top Bottom