New Acquisitions April 2021- Firearms

First AR build...is it normal to want to jump into another build right away?

Aero M4E1 upper and lower- these fit great, no movement at all.
ToolCraft BCG
Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel 14.7 1:7
Wilson Lo Pro Gas Block w/Mid length Wilson Gas tube.
Hera Arms Linear Comp
Geissele SSA trigger
Aero Buffer
Magpul MOE rubber grip & fixed stock.
Aero LPK
Aero Enhanced M-Lok Gen 2 15”
Vortex Sparc AR
Ignore the light that’s on there...I’m gonna probably go with a pressure switch light
Also mounting offset irons

Attachments

• C9F08C49-6A7B-4874-9E05-728EFB497787.png
    C9F08C49-6A7B-4874-9E05-728EFB497787.png
    588.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I am posting here in the firearms section because my arms actually caught on fire when I paid for this.

View attachment 469758
[rofl]

SCAR17 or GPU.

I got a Series X at launch and I’ve been trying every restock for a PS5. PS5 are just as elusive as those (I’m not a pc gamer so I don’t follow them too well). I know they’re unicorns right now though and fleabay is full Cosby level.

Dont see jm on the barrel anywhere.
Serial starts with MRxxxxx
From a quick search, it'd be a remlin
Still a sweet little pea shooter. I owned one that had some work done to it and I cut it down to a 16.5” trapper with a full length tube.
I sold that off. Bought one like yours and sold that off. Now I have I guide gun.

They were all awesome and all super fun to shoot.

Do you reload?

Still a sweet little pea shooter. I owned one that had some work done to it and I cut it down to a 16.5” trapper with a full length tube.
I sold that off. Bought one like yours and sold that off. Now I have I guide gun.

They were all awesome and all super fun to shoot.

Do you reload?
Not yet.
I just started my 2a "journey" last year right before the rona hit.

So, its my first lever action
My first rim cartridge(outside of 22lr)
First 45-70

Not yet.
I just started my 2a "journey" last year right before the rona hit.

So, its my first lever action
My first rim cartridge(outside of 22lr)
First 45-70
You’re in for some fun. Shooting that thing will get expensive and make you sore.

Grab one of these loaders for short money and get loading. 45-70 is one of the easiest and most forgiving cartridges to reload. It’s perfect for one of these Lee Loaders and cheap cast bullets.

View: https://youtu.be/3duhNVjAu6E

That does seem stupid simple.
I know it'll be expensive.
Especially now. But the box I got with it today, to me was a steal($44.00) considering I see it for nearly triple that on gunbroker

That does seem stupid simple.
I know it'll be expensive.
Especially now. But the box I got with it today, to me was a steal($44.00) considering I see it for nearly triple that on gunbroker
Ouch!
Primers are expensive right now but even if you pay 25 cents a pop and another 10 cents for powder. The bullets might cost you 20 cents.
So about $10 a box.

[rofl]

SCAR17 or GPU.

I got a Series X at launch and I’ve been trying every restock for a PS5. PS5 are just as elusive as those (I’m not a pc gamer so I don’t follow them too well). I know they’re unicorns right now though and fleabay is full Cosby level.
Yup, but I did get it at stupid pricing, not scalper pricing, not totally f*cking insane crazy pricing. So a lot less than a SCAR 17, but it is the most expensive video card I have ever bought. Keeps up fine with YouTube!

Accessories for Scorpion 🦂

Attachments

• CZ-C1_1e87d21f-30b1-4d92-92ed-0e4c1d9c19ff__42804.1562086268.jpg
    CZ-C1_1e87d21f-30b1-4d92-92ed-0e4c1d9c19ff__42804.1562086268.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • mag1035-blk_magpul_pmag_d-50_ev9_cz_scorpion_01.jpg
    mag1035-blk_magpul_pmag_d-50_ev9_cz_scorpion_01.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
Had C&H cut the slide on my G31 for a Trijicon SRO,
then added a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel, (with corresponding recoil spring).

Concept is that it's my full bore pin gun in .357Sig, and it's the backup to my G34 Carry Optic.

Attachments

• IMG_2218.JPG
    IMG_2218.JPG
    407.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2219.JPG
    IMG_2219.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 13
Sig Custom Works P320 FCU:

p320-fcu-left_1.jpg

I'm so back and forth with picking one of these up
I was too for awhile. There are a ton of aftermarket parts. Barrels, slides, grip frames etc. So if you're looking to build something special, rather that buy a complete gun and have parts leftover you won't need this is a good choice. Trigger is a light skeletonized trigger about 3.25 lbs. No safety. I had bought a .357 Sig conversion kit awhile back that has just been sitting there. I may build it with this FCU. The FCU is not a firearm so no Massachusetts registration required at time of purchase. Once you assemble it you have seven days to register.

I was too for awhile. There are a ton of aftermarket parts. Barrels, slides, grip frames etc. So if you're looking to build something special, rather that buy a complete gun and have parts leftover you won't need this is a good choice. Trigger is a light skeletonized trigger about 3.25 lbs. No safety. I had bought a .357 Sig conversion kit awhile back that has just been sitting there. I may build it with this FCU. The FCU is not a firearm so no Massachusetts registration required at time of purchase. Once you assemble it you have seven days to register.
I had a chance to shoot a P320 lightly modded with a wilson grip and romeo 1 pro in think.
Needless to say, I was impressed with its performance.

I specifically want an M18 fir reasons unknown.
I feel like if I got the fcu route ill regret not getting the m18. In the same breath, is hate that the m18 doesn't have a solid backup sight outside of the red dot (unless you get the romeo 1 pro) and that it doesn't have the trigger the fcu has(legion setup/style)

Its almost like I need 2, but can't quite justify it.

I had a chance to shoot a P320 lightly modded with a wilson grip and romeo 1 pro in think.
Needless to say, I was impressed with its performance.

I specifically want an M18 fir reasons unknown.
I feel like if I got the fcu route ill regret not getting the m18. In the same breath, is hate that the m18 doesn't have a solid backup sight outside of the red dot (unless you get the romeo 1 pro) and that it doesn't have the trigger the fcu has(legion setup/style)

Its almost like I need 2, but can't quite justify it.
That’s why I bought two when they first came out...couldn’t decide on just one...going to order an axg grip module for one, find a legion txg for the other, build one full size and the other compact, worst case you buy two, open one and keep one sealed, if you decide to part ways with it you’ll make the money back very likely if it’s sealed

Back
Top Bottom