New Acquisitions April 2019

I love the Lite model, with a red dot and Dead Air Mask it's probably my favorite 22 pistol tons of fun.

Any particular red dot? I had to adjust the rear sit a bit to get it on site picture, but it is good to go now. Suppressor is on my list of things, but I really have no idea of the process.

Agreed! Although I prefer the Q Erector, so lite!
View attachment 278747

Sexy with a can on it. What model dot is that?

Any particular red dot? I had to adjust the rear sit a bit to get it on site picture, but it is good to go now. Suppressor is on my list of things, but I really have no idea of the process.

Vortex Venom, its solidly ok and probs appropriate for the pistol. This is an older pic, I added the Apex trigger kit and its so silky smooth.

Thank you for pushing me into a rabbit hole...... [rofl]

Shooting a .22 suppressed is so much fun. They are about the only thing truly movie quiet with 300BLK a close second. Pretty much everything stays subsonic out of the Ruger, rounds like the CCI Stinger are the only exception.

I usually go cheap for toys, Bushnell TRS-25 can be found on sale for under $45 or Primary Arms is always an option.

Knights Armament PVS30 clip on

XqQCCcj.jpg

I love the Lite model, with a red dot and Dead Air Mask it's probably my favorite 22 pistol tons of fun.
My Mask should be out of NFA jail any day now, I have a Mark III that's unthreaded, but I'm thinking of picking one of these up.

Might get a CZ 455 first.

Back
Top Bottom