New acquisition. M&P45c

Sitting at my desk with my most recent gift to myself.

mp45c.jpg

Used, good price, no license or other plastics needed. ;)

Haven't fired it yet, haven't had time. Going to fix that next week once I get back from a trip.

And presumably a nice trigger, unlike the 10+ lb garbage we in MA have to purchase, so we don't hurt ourselves or anyone else by being able to fire the gun accurately.

And presumably a nice trigger, unlike the 10+ lb garbage we in MA have to purchase, so we don't hurt ourselves or anyone else by being able to fire the gun accurately.

It's still a shitty trigger, IMO. All M&Ps need a rework.

-Mike

Depending on how used it is, it might be less gritty than the brand new free state triggers, but even the free state triggers could use a polish job and Apex RAM at a minimum. That is, if Apex ever releases the RAM for the 45.

RAM only if reset is really a big deal to you, or you think your trigger return spring is going to shit the bed in urban combat. I would bet that just getting the USB for it ( assuming free state trigger) would help get rid of grit.

I never got the appeal of audible and tactile reset under stress. I never even noticed it at low speed high drag trainings I've been to, using both Glocks and M&Ps

Well, I'm not looking for urban combat, just do want to make sure I have a consistently reliable response if I run into a pot farm out in the woods.

I looked at APEX, have almost zero for the 45. Who else would be worth looking at? This is also most definitely a free state gun. :)

Well, I'm not looking for urban combat, just do want to make sure I have a consistently reliable response if I run into a pot farm out in the woods.

I looked at APEX, have almost zero for the 45. Who else would be worth looking at? This is also most definitely a free state gun. :)

Find a good (reputable) local smith that works on M&Ps, they will be able to do everything an APEX kit would.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom