• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New 10/22

Just showing of the 10/22. Just added a Bushnell trophy scope a Rockmount pivot bi pod and some preban 25rd magazine's.

Before
1022.jpg

After
R1022.jpg

Last edited:
nice, but with your mag you should have taken a strip of narrow tape and run it down the side during spraying, then removed after. This way you can see whats left in the ram mag.

The Punisher decal is for? chipmunks? [smile]

Sanded it with some fine grit sandpaper in till all the finish was off. Then taped up the receiver hole (excuse me if that's the wrong term) Then primed it with Krylon Primer White. As my base i used Krylon olive Camo. Made some stencils on paper by just free drawing and cutting them out with a knife.Make sure each stencil is cut out on its own piece of paper just makes it easier to paint with. I started with black then brown and khaki in till i liked the design. The last step i sprayed a lite coat of Matte Finish. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Got myself a 10/22 a few months ago - so far put a ching sling on it -haven't done anything else...it's a pretty rifle alright! Thanks for posting yours [grin]

Back
Top Bottom