• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Never thought I’d agree with Piers Morgan…

That little fruit just hasn't got his ass beat enough.
The Brits are too laid back.
Try disrupting someones meal in a steak house in Michigan or even here for that matter and your likely to get tossed through a window.

Try disrupting someones meal in a steak house in Michigan or even here for that matter and your likely to get tossed through a window.
I'd pay good money to see that.

Some of those guys figured out that you can never please the far left. After a while they see what the woke sjw movement really is and where it's headed and jump ship.

Bullying in schools really needs to make a comeback.

Piers blew it with his anti-gun, pro-AWB but he's spot on with his critiques of the Leftist agenda along with Maher. They're old school liberals who support free speech and Democracy which sends the Left over the edge.

Free speech and a republic (not democracy) do not work without the people ultimately having the necessary force at hand to preserve them.

Piers would gladly hold the door for any free man to walk into the cattle car before him.

same with Bill Maher. I find my self agreeing with him constantly now
This is classic. Chowing down on steak in front of this f***ing a**h***!

View: https://youtu.be/vQilJVRbkoQ

You guys do realize that both Bill Maher and Piers Morgan have never changed right? Both of them are what a liberal used to be. They are the perfect example of how far the left has moved to the left and the traditional liberal was left behind; kind of like this graphic below that Elon Musk posted a bit back.

im-535576.jpg

Bullying in schools really needs to make a comeback.

...because picking fights with the weak is what Americans do? Not something I can support.

You guys do realize that both Bill Maher and Piers Morgan have never changed right? Both of them are what a liberal used to be. They are the perfect example of how far the left has moved to the left and the traditional liberal was left behind; kind of like this graphic below that Elon Musk posted a bit back.

This, exactly. I would venture to guess none of us are true hardcore right wing either. It's astonishing how Maher sounds like us half the time now.

...because picking fights with the weak is what Americans do? Not something I can support.
More like restoring balance and keeping people in check, kinda like what happens when your an adult. I mean look at the way things are now, you have boys dressing up as girls and demanding people accept them as normal functioning human beings. Is there something in the water the last 20 years? Life is a schoolyard, there are bullies and punks. And right now the US are the punks being bullied.

I mean "we" traded an international arms dealer for a basketball player who smokes weed and checks all the boxes, we got punked.

It's not about beating up weaker people, it's more like if a weaker person tries to tell you what YOU should do or HOW you should act according to their reality, you should be able to put them in their place. Think about it, this is why you have little know nothing 1st year employees thinking they can tell the CEO how to run their business.

Last edited:

Free speech and a republic (not democracy) do not work without the people ultimately having the necessary force at hand to preserve them.

Piers would gladly hold the door for any free man to walk into the cattle car before him.
I don't believe that, as stated in this thread Morgan and Maher are old school Liberals.
As I've stated before Victor Davis Hanson wrote a column a few months ago and his opinion is the Dem Liberals have moved so far left they can't win National Elections anymore so they must revert to harassment and intimidation.

View attachment 697427
Bill is a blue liberal who knows when democrats are wrong or policies/actions that doesn't make sense , the same as a conservative can call out BS GOP RINOs.

They're getting old. They were the hard-charging, left-leaning, progressive firebrands that were sticking it to The Man.

But, the left leaned more, and charged in that direction more, and, like the graph in post 14 illustrates, positions have not changed, but dimensions and definitions have.

Think about this - the leader of the Civil Rights movement said that people should be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Now, if you DON'T take color of skin into account, you're a racist. MLK would not have a seat at the table in the current anti-racisim crowd.

What was once far left, is now damn near centrist, just because the far left gets further away.

Back
Top Bottom