Never talk to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackdriver

NES Member
Rating - 99.7%
326   1   0
FWIW, I have had cases where if the accused and his lawyer would meet with the police they would have fared better than choosing not to and taking their chances at the court house. The fact of the matter is that although there are many lawyers that are looking out for their clients, there are also ones that are only looking out for their wallets. Unfortunately for many there is no way to tell the difference.

Dave

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FWIW, I have had cases where if the accused and his lawyer would meet with the police they would have fared better than choosing not to and taking their chances at the court house. The fact of the matter is that although there are many lawyers that are looking out for their clients, there are also ones that are only looking out for their wallets. Unfortunately for many there is no way to tell the difference.

Dave
Are you a lawyer?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dave
I'll take my chances if the time ever comes. "I will be happy to answer your questions when I have a lawyer present. I do not consent to a search upon my self, my vehicle nor home."

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Dupe, but it doesn't matter. This needs to be watched by everyone, multiple times.

Also, show it to your children.

soloman02

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Dave
The video isn't saying don't talk to the police ever, it is saying don't talk to the police ever unless you have an attorney present by your side.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sticky Material..

Also, anyone seen Paradise Lost? an HBO documentary well worth seeing..

It chronicles three kids accused of a horrific, ritualistic killing of 3 young boys.. The cameras and crew have good access of both the defense and prosecution..

it's on HBO's On Demand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom