• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Never seen them for sale like this

Next thing they will say is that they were purchased from a vending machine in the local elementary school cafeteria.

I bet they purposely worded it that way so the majority of the people who don't questions things they see on the news will interpret it literally that they come pre-loaded and ready to go.

i once traded a fully loaded (M193) 40 round AR magazine in exchange for PSS paying my entrance fee for half a season of pin matches.

FULLY LOADED MAGS?! IT DOES HAPPEN! DOGS AND CATS SLEEPING TOGETHER! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Well I've bought 900 rounds of XM193 "pre-loaded" on stripper clips. And since many people have no idea of the difference between magazines and clips, I could see how that could be very easily misconstrued.

"Oh my god he's got almost a thousand rounds ready to go loaded in clips??!!!! OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!"

I have actually seen preloaded AR mags for sale online before. I wish I could remember where. I don't recall the specifics, but you of course got totally raked over the coals on the ammo cost.

Eugene Robinson has always been a certified hoplophobe of the highest order. He's been spewing this crap for years. I don't even read anything he writes, I already know it will be certifiable moonbat raving. Do we post stuff when the Brady clowns come out and say something ridiculous? No, because we already know how crazy they are. Robinson fits into the same category.

Whats next? Drive through gun shops? Yes, ill take an AR-15 with 2 clips of cop-killers, and a 9mm with 10 clips of cop-killers. Do you sell body armor?

Not to mention the rent-a-shooter place: rent a wacko, equipped with 7 pre-loaded clips of death, two glocks *and* nun-chuckers!

Rent two get one free!

Whats next? Drive through gun shops? Yes, ill take an AR-15 with 2 clips of cop-killers, and a 9mm with 10 clips of cop-killers. Do you sell body armor?

hello, how may i help you?
-I want the AR with 2 clips
do you want a red dot sight with that or folding battle sights?
-i will take the red dot.
what kind of stock would you like with that?
-the new slide fire solution stock.
would that complete your order?
-I also want the #5 deal. the 9mm with clips
If you add $60 you can get 5 more clips, and for $20 we load them up
-ok, i want the extra 5 loaded.
Your order come up to $1500, please drive to the first window.

Next thing they will say is that they were purchased from a vending machine in the local elementary school cafeteria.....................................

20117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom