• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nevada woman shot and killed suspected carjacker with his own gun: Just look at this maroon!

I have a pushbutton start.

Got to be careful...

Sometimes I park and push to accessory to I can listen to the radio. I'll turn off the radio and leave and it will tell me the car accessory is still on.

I have to press the pushbutton 2x to get it to turn off.

You just have to be mindful of that state the ignition is.

Nobody would want to steal my car. I can track it and I can report it stolen to the cops who can track it also.

I have one car with the key in the dash, every time I got to start it I jam the key into the side of the column
What u got under the hood in the fairlane?
Right now? Nothing. It's pretty much a roller, but I'm not messing up a 'matching numbers' car when I put a Coyote/6 speed in it either. I don't think I can really go past 400 hp in a convertible without doing some significant chassis upgrades. But, who knows, I start getting constant contract work, the rules kind of go out the window.

I doubt anyone under 30 can drive a manual transmission car these days unless they're a gear head. I learned to drive in my mother's 1967 VW bug. Talk about the Model T of it's generation.
I bought a 69 Shelby GT500 4 speed top loader.... And I didn't know how to drive a standard. My then girlfriend - now wife taught me with her Dodge Neon. When I got to the point where I could hold the car still on a hill and then drive away without stalling or sliding backwards....all clutch, no brake.... I was deemed competent with standards. At 40 years old.... Old dogs can learn. She was always better with the Shelby than me.

Later, I parked my truck on top of the Neon. She married me anyway.

I bought a 69 Shelby GT500 4 speed top loader.... And I didn't know how to drive a standard. My then girlfriend - now wife taught me with her Dodge Neon. When I got to the point where I could hold the car still on a hill and then drive away without stalling or sliding backwards....all clutch, no brake.... I was deemed competent with standards. At 40 years old.... Old dogs can learn. She was always better with the Shelby than me.

Later, I parked my truck on top of the Neon. She married me anyway.
My first stick driving was my father's square body 1 ton ramp truck... with a load on the back. Talk about pressure.

I have a pushbutton start.

Got to be careful...

Sometimes I park and push to accessory to I can listen to the radio. I'll turn off the radio and leave and it will tell me the car accessory is still on.

I have to press the pushbutton 2x to get it to turn off.

You just have to be mindful of that state the ignition is.

Nobody would want to steal my car. I can track it and I can report it stolen to the cops who can track it also.

I thought you traded in the Yugo for a Ruckus?

My grandma has a 1979 mercury zephyr. Because she "doesn't know how to drive those computerized cars"
Oh ok grandma
That's a super easy starter to change......

She probably drove, at one time, a car with a floor-mounted starter. So there!

As far as this incident, good thing it didn't happen in mASS. She had a duty to retreat. That big bad woman shooting that poor defenseless (he did put his gun down) urban yoof. He was just using the car to turn his life around, literally.

She probably drove, at one time, a car with a floor-mounted starter. So there!

As far as this incident, good thing it didn't happen in mASS. She had a duty to retreat. That big bad woman shooting that poor defenseless (he did put his gun down) urban yoof. He was just using the car to turn his life around, literally.
She probably had one of those cranks in the front

Back
Top Bottom