Neutered Glock Mag problem

My 3rd gen and now 4th gen glock 19 are some of the most reliable pistols I have ever owned with standard cap magazines. In order to appease the soccer moms who demand action esque people who decide what type of capacity I need in my firearms laws' I have several 10 rounders all of which nosedive a round or two per Mag just below the feedramp causing a ftf.

This has happened with several 10 round mags as they present the round at now quite enough of an angle. Anyone else had this happen with neutered glock mags?

Upgrade the follower. Use the google machine there is a ton out there on this. "Glock 10 round nosedive issue". I am using a wolf increased power spring and a slightly modded 9mm6 in mine iirc.

Upgrade the follower. Use the google machine there is a ton out there on this. "Glock 10 round nosedive issue". I am using a wolf increased power spring and a slightly modded 9mm6 in mine iirc.

Thanks, it looks a lot more common than I thought...

- - - Updated - - -

Switch to an all metal gun! Tupperware is for storing leftovers, not sending bullets down range!

It's a good rainy day to make a 1911 Holster...

Thanks, it looks a lot more common than I thought...

Glock is aware that the 10 round flat followers are a problem. They were giving out new followers for awhile until it became too much of a nuisance. Now they tell people they don't have anymore. The issue is the flat follower combined with standard OEM spring fails to bring the round up enough and into position properly so it nosedives. You'll see this by pushing hard on the magazine from the bottom and releasing the slide - round chambers properly.

problem solved, problem staying solved.

shit driven through the mag or otherwise crippled... zero surprise here that the thing ****s up.

buy glock brand glock factory 10 rounder retard mags, or buy real mags.

I guess by saying neutered folks, rightfully so, assumed they were crippled. I am in fact talking about OEM 10 rders..

Back
Top Bottom