• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nesting?

ToddDubya

NES Member
Well, I have a due date of mid February for my LTC-A (and subsequent first purchase later that day) and I've been making sure I have everything in order for its arrival. Like any expectant parent, I've read much of the wisdom the internet has to offer. I've watched every video, carefully sorting through the crackpots to find the true gems. I've looked into schools in the area, read up on laws, and joined a club so we'll have somewhere to play. I've started buying safety, care, cleaning, transport and storage supplies. Just today I began preparing a special room in the house. It kind of feels a little bit like I'm expecting a new member to the family.

... or maybe I am [wink]

Rub cocoa butter on your belly. It helps with the stretch marks. And ask the doc to toss an extra stitch into you after you finally get your gun.

I also used the cocoa butter trick. It worked nicely. I also set up the room with all sorts of toys so when it finally arrived it felt right at home. I also made sure to make arrangements for other children. The added space was needed since one child usually turns into 2, then 3, then 5, then god knows how many.

Good luck. Start spreadin' that cocoa butter.

Back
Top Bottom