NEShooters, LLC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulR

NES Member
Out of Hollis NH as advertised in the GOAL newsletter, no relation to this place I presume?

Just wondering.

P

Nope, they actually started a few years prior to Derek starting NES. They've been a paid sponsor here forever.

The founder has left that org in the past couple of years. I trained with them back in the early days and it was top-notch training.

I've been out of touch with them for a number of years now so I can't speak to any of their current offerings. Do some research and if you find something of interest, I wouldn't hesitate to sign up and take it.

Nope, they actually started a few years prior to Derek starting NES. They've been a paid sponsor here forever.

The founder has left that org in the past couple of years. I trained with them back in the early days and it was top-notch training.

I've been out of touch with them for a number of years now so I can't speak to any of their current offerings. Do some research and if you find something of interest, I wouldn't hesitate to sign up and take it.

+1

They specialize in bringing in top notch instructors from around the country, and have their own in house classes as well. Emphasis on defensive pistol.

They do a big weekend long event with a dozen different instructors each year - it's a great event at a great value.

The wife and I are probably going to go to their summit that is advertised in the GOAL newsletter. It seems like a lot if training for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom