• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEShooters Fire Mission request

Guys, it's amazing how f-ed up is the train of thought of gun owners in other countries.

What's even worse, we have some like that here. Thankfully not many.

ETA: Please go there are refute that guy's misconceptions and ignorance with facts, like how I did posting instances of home invasions to refute his accusation that we are paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jose, now I'm aggravated. Idiots.

I couldn't help adding my $0.02. (pg. 2)

Last edited:
Why waste you're time - you are in now way going to convince someone so brainwashed about the "evilness" of an inanimate object. Let them be, and God forbid, their country faces imminent threat, as did Great Britain in 1939 - 40, and they ask for our firearms again to help them defend themselves - tell em "No way".

I can get sidetracked by these trolls, even the well-meaning ones, for hours just by reading a few paragraphs. I'm like the fat guy at the buffet just trying to decide which outlandish point to refute (put on my tray) first.

Argh..... and the thing is I bill by the hour so you know this sh*t is just killing me.

Well here in America we believe that all men are created equal, and therefore all have equal rights to gun ownership. If I didn't want to have equal rights to defending myself and my family I would move to Australia.

That guy oughta get in touch with Deval patrick, he'd love Australia.

Back
Top Bottom