• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Zombie Response team

Cough up the 22 bucks and go into the members area, that's where all the info is. You also get 1.)learn the secret handshake 2.) detailed map to get you to the NES SHTF bunker and a special dinner alone with Blitz1. If you act now, you get a laminated membership card.

Cough up the 22 bucks and go into the members area, that's where all the info is. You also get 1.)learn the secret handshake 2.) detailed map to get you to the NES SHTF bunker and a special dinner alone with Blitz1. If you act now, you get a laminated membership card.
That might be the creepiest thing I've ever read on the internet... [laugh]

NES membership, $22
Creepy avatar, $0
Learning secret handshake, $0
A memorable dining date with Blitz1, PRICELESS.

quote from the NES mastercard commercial.

Sent from my broken iPhone.

Last edited:
Has anybody had a chance to check on how the bunker sump pumps have been keeping up today?

They were unplugged. The Illegals are drying the place.

Vietboy is digging a new addition.

omg i hate paypal i set one up so that i could "go green" it say that it is goin to take a few days to send me like .12 cents so that it can be sure it is me ahhhhh fml

As soon as you go green, go to the group buy page and get a NES zombie response shirt. They look awesome.
Also, look at the members page for green shoots.

That was uncalled for, lol.

The first one to get it. [smile] (snicker)

24805BPThe-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Exc-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom