NES Website not loading on work PC.

Howdy.
Quick question. I’m having trouble loading the web page on my work PC. Worked fine until recently. IT guy says it probably not blocked by our firewall since we’re owned by a NC company with a large pro 2A workforce. I.T. says it might an invalid certificate at the NES end. On the other hand on the company wi-fi on my personal phone it works fine. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem, and maybe a site admin sees this....

Jokes on you for using a work computer where they could easily be tracking how much time you spend on non-work related material.
Just use your phone.

"I'm having trouble" doesn't mean anything. Exactly what is happening when you try the site? What messages are you getting, what are you seeing on the screen, etc?

Press the ALT + F4 buttons at the same time while trying to access NES, should resolve the issue.

The current certificate is valid 4/29/19 - 11/6/19, so unless your trouble was right around 4/28 ish and there was a brief lapse in certificate refresh, that wouldn't be the problem.

Why doesn't X work on my X hardware, running X software, using X browser is an infinite question though. The first step to diagnostics is to define the platform. That being said, have you tried restarting your computer? Cliche, I know, but it often clears an abundance of issues.

NES Website not loading on work PC.

Time to update your resume'...

Back
Top Bottom