NES user name at White Birch Armory

OK, which one of you lucky son-of-a-gun from MA was shopping at White Birch Armory yesterday?

I was browsing after work and someone from the sales staff pushed a rolling cart up near the door. 5 cases of .223/5.56 on it. The customer was saying he was from MA and had a pre-ban AR. The sales person even offered to help him load his vehicle.

I'm lucky if I can even afford to pick up one box, let alone a case. [smile]

That's not even a good price. Weird

I wasn’t there but I would bet it was actually the PMC they sell around $400/case.

Wasn't me, I was there Saturday :D IIRC PMC case was somewhere in 44-47 cpr neighborhood.
Maybe it's because it's without tax, was in stock, and didn't require shipping fees. Could be too, that even though he said he was from MA, I doubt WBA asked him for ID, unlike Shooters in Hooksett which checks for residency. Could have been PMC, but I don't think so since their logo is more distinct. This stuff was the flat, brown cases with black lettering. Bad enough everyone from MA is buying up our homes and pushing prices up, let alone taking all of our ammo, too! We need that damn NH/MA border wall, and soon! [rofl]

OK, which one of you lucky son-of-a-gun from MA was shopping at White Birch Armory yesterday?

I was browsing after work and someone from the sales staff pushed a rolling cart up near the door. 5 cases of .223/5.56 on it. The customer was saying he was from MA and had a pre-ban AR. The sales person even offered to help him load his vehicle.

I'm lucky if I can even afford to pick up one box, let alone a case. [smile]

Why didn't you ask the person what their screen name was when you were there or give them that stupid sign NES thinks it made up? :)

Why didn't you ask the person what their screen name was when you were there or give them that stupid sign NES thinks it made up? :)
Because the post was started as sarcasm. The person in question seemed kind of irritable (not that we have any cantankerous people here) and was busy with the sales person. I wouldn't want to offend an armed Mass-hole with 5 cases of ammo, and be liable for any mayhem that person caused. ;)

Back
Top Bottom