• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES TWITTER HANDLE MEGATHREAD? maybe....

Lowbird

NES Member
Alright guys,

We've got some numbers here. If we can use that to our advantage. Why not? The left does it to us.

Yes we will get blocked. But if we open a few eyes while setting a few dumpsters a blaze I'll consider it a success.

We can post screenshots for posterity, etc.
Point out new "targets" to shed light on.

Find new voices from our side to promote.
Help our new Tweeps on here too.

We can run this as a list. Where I leave all the names in this post. Or just let it roll.

Hit me up. @Lowbird00
Or clicky blue in sig.

Last edited:
blocked.PNG
"Direct of Policy" for AG. Blocked me after I replied to one of her tweets that the banned was more harmful than helpful.

View attachment 173368
"Direct of Policy" for AG. Blocked me after I replied to one of her tweets that the banned was more harmful than helpful.
Interesting... It says you are banned from following or viewing her. That is okay who wants to read her tweets anyway. But can others still see your tweets?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yes, they can. I could still see her tweets by not logging in or using Chrome's incognito mode and going to the URL directly. But honestly, if she's going to block me just for saying that the ban is a bad idea (no foul language, or anything else) there's not much point.

Might as well add in Instagram, too. That is the only one I do lately, though I do have a Twitter. I don't do Facebook at all.

No doubt her Twitter is her networking tool for higher office.
tha fact that a AG can make policy from the office for political gain is not right.

the ago office must not use people's lives as a stepping stone to glory.

Eta: if she wants to make laws, join the legislature .

Last edited:
View attachment 173368
I wonder if any in-house attorneys here could come up with some legal strategies on keeping Twitter access to government employees. It would seem that this is discriminatory to the person being blocked

@RobertNevilleMD

IcRGzwDy_400x400.jpg

I wonder if any in-house attorneys here could come up with some legal strategies on keeping Twitter access to government employees. It would seem that this is discriminatory to the person being blocked
For that matter, why do they even get to tweet at all, and not even using a government system? Where I work, we are strictly forbidden from broadcasting anything work related on social media unless it has first been blessed. We have a couple of online support forums... Those are allowed. But they have to approve any third party system to ensure our data is secure there. So things like Dropbox and Evernote are very much banned.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

@Shbi25

I'm all in if you try to bombard @MassAGO's account with some truth and facts, but I'll admit - not sure what you are trying to do [wink]

We should request an foia on her Twitter account. Why not she is using it as a governmental employee and she might have some interesting private tweets.

In separate tweets, GOAL just tweeted the twitter handle of each MA Mayor who signed onto support of Healey's abuse, if you have a second, please go there and RT each GOAL tweet to a mayor, add your comment about #HealeyHurtsFamilies

Back
Top Bottom