***NES Server migration***

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
It's time to move the db and forum to another server with my host. They just committed to 2am tomorrow morning. Expected down time will be about an hour and then there will be some time to make sure everything is working properly and for the DNS changes to propagate.

I will post updates here if the server is offline. https://twitter.com/NEastShooters

Last edited:
I’m at a fundraiser for a scholarship fund. If I keep going at this rate, I won’t even notice.
[cheers]

It's time to move the db and forum to another server with my host. They won't commit to a time so it will be at some point in the next 48 hours, hopefully. Expected down time will be about an hour and then there will be some time to make sure everything is working properly and for the DNS changes to propagate.
whats the current db file size? i bet its getting pretty big

It's time to move the db and forum to another server with my host. They won't commit to a time so it will be at some point in the next 48 hours, hopefully. Expected down time will be about an hour and then there will be some time to make sure everything is working properly and for the DNS changes to propagate.
Good time to dry fire (or PT).
;)

Please let it be from 9 to 11 tomorrow when I am in one of my interminable monthly staff meetings.

No shitposting for an hour? Noooooooooooo........

Good Luck with the conversion and migration!
Dude, f*ck that. I have back to back meetings all morning tomorrow. I will need NES to stay sane.

Staff meetings are the best time to read NES - besides there is a positive - if you join NES chances are you won't say anything stupid during the call, meaning NES can literally help you get a promotion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom