NES Senate Special Election Straw Poll

Who gets your vote in the Senate Primary?

• Stephen Lynch (D)

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • Edward Markey (D)

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Gabriel Gomez (R)

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Michael Sullivan (R)

Votes: 55 30.1%
  • Daniel Winslow (R)

Votes: 89 48.6%

• Total voters
Alright NESers, for those of you whom Massachusetts lets vote in the Primary Elections, pick your poison! If voting on the D ballot only pick one of the Democrats, if Republican ballot... you get it.

Heard the start of the republicans debate a few weeks ago on the radio... I wasn't surprised it was an MA primary.

The George W. Bush administration chose to side with the District of Columbia, with the U.S. Department of Justice arguing that the case should be remanded by the Supreme Court. However, Vice President Dick Cheney broke from that stance by signing the brief in support of Heller.

Mike Sullivan claims he supported the individual right to keep and bear arms while at ATF and supported Heller. ?

Gabriel Gomez was on Wilkow yesterday. Sounds like a good choice but I have no skin in the game. He said hes completely pro 2A. Hes also pro life which will be tough in Mass.

I do not trust anyone of them..But I agree we must exercise out right to vote.
Not voting is what gets us into these problems!!!
Fortunately for me ..my wife doesn't vote..because she would cancel mine out!!!
I am off to vote now!!!
I can understand people's frustrations with Mass politics, but it's our duty to vote.

Gomez is a total flip flopper. He tells Deval Patrick he supported Obama and now he is a tough Republican. I just done buy this guy. I want to believe but this state is full of distractions. On MSNBC they say that they are really fearful that Gomez is going to win. I think it may be a distraction and an actual hope for the Democrats that this guy gets in office. I will be holding my nose.

I ended up voting for Lynch. Mostly because I'd already cast an absentee ballot before he came out with his gun $hit. I'd still rather see him in there than Markey though. Gives you something to think about.

I ended up voting for Lynch. Mostly because I'd already cast an absentee ballot before he came out with his gun $hit. I'd still rather see him in there than Markey though. Gives you something to think about.

that's still got to be a rough shot to the jimmies. i'm fine sitting at home and not voting for these shitbags rather than having been duped by one and casting a ballot for him.

Back
Top Bottom