*** NES Raffle for NES-100 WINNER = jshooter ***

dreppucci007

NES Member
NES Member Raffle for NES-100

As some of you may know, a few months back NES lost a good friend, Bradley Ouimette, AKA Producer.

Before Bradley passed, he had placed his order in our NES Member AR-15 Group Buy…His receiver was serial number NES-100. It was a complete lower w/A2 stock.

We are now going to raffle off Bradley’s lower with the proceeds going directly to his family. We'd like to sell a MINIMUM of 200 tickets.

Here are the details:

Tickets:
$10 each​

Money:
Cash or Money Order ONLY​

How & What:
You can mail me your cash or money order directly, or you can give it to me if you see me. Along with your cash or money order, you MUST inclulde the following LEGIBLY:
* Full Name​
* NES Username​
* Email Address​
* How many tickets you want to buy​

** I'm not posting my address here, so PM me for my mailing address. **

** If you do not include all of this information, I will consider this a general donation to Producer's family! **​

When:
This raffle will run for about a month and a half. The winning ticket will be drawn at the 11/29 NES Members Pumpkin Shoot. The winner (if present) can take their new lower home that day.​

Jon at Anvil Arms was kind enough to put a nice inscription on the receiver saying "In Memory of Producer"...It looks very nice.

As soon as I receive your money and information, I will send you a PM AND email letting you know I've received it.

If you missed out on this great group buy, here's your chance to be a part of it. If you were already part of the group buy, by all means try and win yourself another one. ALL of the proceeds will go to Producer's family.

Best of luck, everyone! I hope to hear from many of you soon!

Here are some pictures of what you are hoping to win:

AALowersProducer001.jpg

AALowersProducer002.jpg

Last edited:
Is this going to run till a specific date, or just until we get 200?

To answer that:

dreppucci007 said:
We'd like to sell a MINIMUM of 200 tickets.

dreppucci007 said:
This raffle will run for about a month and a half. The winning ticket will be drawn at the 11/29 NES Members Pumpkin Shoot.

You can buy tickets up to the day before the Pumpkin Shoot.

You guys have less than one week to get me your $$$ for the raffle! The deadline is next Friday night, 11/28.

I know there are a bunch of you who PM'd me for my address and haven't gotten in on it...Just a warning that there's less than a week left.

I'm sorry it took so long to post, but I've been out all day/night and just finally got home.

The winner of the raffle is............................

jshooter

Congrats John!!! [cheers]

Thank you, once again, to everyone who bought raffle tickets...I'm sure Producer's family will be more than appreciative of our efforts.

We take care of our own here.

Back
Top Bottom