NES Pumpkin Blast 2016 picture thread

I see how it is...

Alright Kenny you too. We just need to find a NFA Friendly range in NH.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey D,

I have some very large files in MP4 format ...they range from about 150MB to over 750MB ...I don't edit video ...audio since forever, but haven't needed to edit video. I'll try to cut down some decent sequences and upload the files to my server. Does anyone have advice on a basic free video editor? I'll majorgeek it otherwise and find something.

That would be awesome thanks Mark!

- - - Updated - - -

I should have ppsh41 in a few weeks plus a few other mutts .

Don't say this to me, you're going make me buy one of those too. lol

Are you running windows? If so, which version? W7 Has a decent basic editor (Movie Maker) that gives you stability options in W8 - 10. I use it for running an final timing edit on my scuba vids. I then clean it up with http://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-|-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html.

Thanks for the advice, yes, I run Win 7 Ultimate on the machine that I'd like to use for this purpose ...dang, I didn't install it I guess. I have never been any too pleased with a vast majority of native Windows applications/tools, so I rarely install any of them during a custom installation. Though while searching, there is a Toshiba (Toshiba Satellite) 'Movie Factory' app that I should peruse.

I will check out the GoPro link in any case.

I can say the Windows Movie Maker is easy and quick to use (uses native version of movie file during edit, no up conversion until ready to) and GoPro allows you to do cool swipes and edits easy, but requires up-conversion.

I can say the Windows Movie Maker is easy and quick to use (uses native version of movie file during edit, no up conversion until ready to) and GoPro allows you to do cool swipes and edits easy, but requires up-conversion.

I don't let Media Player or Media Center touch my files ..I don't like proprietary apps controlling my data if I can help it. Too much desire by the OS to share ...phone home. I let a heavily customized and limited version of VLC handle both my audio and video. Though I do like Adobe Audition for my audio (used to be Cool Edit Pro). I remember watching the news, and a location shot at an agency, when they were analyzing audio (voice) having to do with O Bin Laden. I caught a screenshot of what the 3-letter was using for analysis ...Cool Edit Pro. Good enough for the Feds, good enough for me. So I got my hands on a copy.

I don't let Media Player or Media Center touch my files ..I don't like proprietary apps controlling my data if I can help it. Too much desire by the OS to share ...phone home. I let a heavily customized and limited version of VLC handle both my audio and video. Though I do like Adobe Audition for my audio (used to be Cool Edit Pro). I remember watching the news, and a location shot at an agency, when they were analyzing audio (voice) having to do with O Bin Laden. I caught a screenshot of what the 3-letter was using for analysis ...Cool Edit Pro. Good enough for the Feds, good enough for me. So I got my hands on a copy.
I use VLC as well, the swiss army knife of players. Movie Maker is NOT Media Player.

Back
Top Bottom