• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Mobile Update

Still waitin' for Apple to get on the stick with your developer account [thinking]

They approved it. I have find someone with a Mac OS X Leopard to complete the process... [thinking]

Generating a Certificate Signing Request

To request an iOS Distribution Certificate, you first need to generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) utilizing the Keychain Access application in Mac OS X Leopard. The creation of a CSR will prompt Keychain Access to simultaneously generate your public and private key pair establishing your iOS Developer identity. Your private key is stored in the login Keychain by default and can be viewed in the Keychain Access application under the “Keys” category. To generate a CSR:

In your Applications folder, open the Utilities folder and launch Keychain Access.

In the Preferences menu, set Online Certificate Status Protocol (OSCP) and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) to “Off”.

They approved it. I have find someone with a Mac OS X Leopard to complete the process... [thinking]

if no one gets back to you sooner i might be able to help with that, my mother has a mac running OS X 10.5... unless you mean snow leopard... which is 10.6.

hey guys, let's name our OS versions like CATS and then make a new one every year and charge people full price!

Do you have the ipa? My iPhone is JB, no need apple cert to install.

I can help if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom