• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Membership

Sent PP over 24 hours ago and still nothing, how long does it usually take? It was cash, bank funded PP. I HATE using PP but thought it would be instantaneous. I can't take the ads anymore and my PM's are shut down, this sucks! [frown]

This was for a renewal and I was out of town when it expired.

I tried several times but my PM's are disabled, evidently an unpaid member only gets 50, I deleted all the PM's I could but I have more than 50 that I would like to keep for now so no PM's, I can forward the details to the email address in the PP account but you already have that, It's from MAC Electronic's, maybe that will help identify it.

Wonderful, more PP crap. This is why I won't use PP anymore, I put cash in a bank account and sent from a verified account. What the hell is an eCheck? Next time I'll just mail a regular check, it would have been quicker. PP sucks!

Thank God (and Derek [wink] ) I'm GREEN again! That was horrible, let this be a lesson to the rest of you, don't let your subscription run out and PP sucks! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom